MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe Bryant Over 28.5 pts is a solid bet tonight

I'm pounding this prop bet. Kobe's scorching hot again. He's scored at least 29 pts in five straight games now. With tonight's TV game, I expect that trend to continue. This is a more solid bet than trying to find a side on this game. This is also a better bet than the Durant Over 31. If Westbrook scores a lot tonight, that may limit Durant's touches. For Kobe however, he's basically the only scoring option. He'll go off for at least another 30 pts tonight.

Best of Luck

<form name="GameMatchupsForm" method="post" id="GameMatchupsForm" style="list-style: none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial; font-size: 11px;">Wager Type : Total
    Wager Status : Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount : 500.00 / 333.33(USD)
    Accepted : 3/5/2013 6:06PM - PST

Sport / Period : NBA Props Basketball / Game
    Selection : Kobe Bryant Total Points/Kobe Bryant Total Points
    Time : 3/5/2013 6:35:01PM - (PST)
    Line : Over 28½ -150
    Game Notes : Player must play in game for action. Game must go 43 minutes for action. Overtime counts towards wager. Official stat's via ESPN.com. Any scoring changes after game is official are invalid towards wager

</form>

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I think you're dead on the money here.

I was thinking Kobe score over 30, Westbrook scores over 30, and Durant scores in the low 20s.

I'm hoping this is one of those games in which LA tries to run and gun with the Thunder and they end up losing like 120-105. Typically when the Lakers get into this type of game with OKC Kobe scores like 37 but they lose by double digits.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Kobe questionable to return.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

bummer man

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Of course there goes Kobe back again. What's new? lol.

BigDofBA

This game is going about how I expected so far.

LA can try to run with OKC but they can't keep up and will lose by about 15-20 if they don't slow it down.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Here comes Kobe fellas .........our bet was dead in the water when Kobe was taken out that first quarter.... 14 pts now.

Kevin Martin shouldnt have made those threes.....looks like its fired up Kobe

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I was thinking Kobe score over 30, Westbrook scores over 30, and Durant scores in the low 20s.

I'm hoping this is one of those games in which LA tries to run and gun with the Thunder and they end up losing like 120-105. Typically when the Lakers get into this type of game with OKC Kobe scores like 37 but they lose by double digits.
    I just couldnt see how Kobe doesnt score 30 tonight given his performances last five games and he absolutely THRIVES on games like these.

BigDofBA

Yep. Lakers give up 71 in the first half.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Yep. Lakers give up 71 in the first half.
    Lakers making the mistake trying to run with OKC. The only way they can compete in this game is playing a halfcourt game.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Cash it fellas ......Kobe drops 30 and we're still in the 4th quarter.

BigDofBA

With 1 minute left OKC clears the bench and it's 120-105. Westbrook has 37 and Durant has about 26.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Wow. Unreal call on the score. Nearly nearly had it point by point.

Seto

With 1 minute left OKC clears the bench and it's 120-105. Westbrook has 37 and Durant has about 26.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Wow. Unreal call on the score. Nearly nearly had it point by point.
    Thanks man. The game went exactly how I called it but instead of OKC winning 120-105, they won 122-105. LMAO.

Westbrook led the Thunder in scoring and Kobe had over 28.5. OKC won by 15-20 because LA tried to run with them. So predictable.

I called Kobe's total, Westbrook's total, and Durant's total. LA can't beat OKC on the road and they have about a 33% chance at home.

Seto

Thanks man. The game went exactly how I called it but instead of OKC winning 120-105, they won 122-105. LMAO.

Westbrook led the Thunder in scoring and Kobe had over 28.5. OKC won by 15-20 because LA tried to run with them. So predictable.
    Great call.

I just completely laid off tonight's games. Shame cause I kinda liked boston. Hopefully a better slate tomorrow

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I called Kobe's total, Westbrook's total, and Durant's total. LA can't beat OKC on the road and they have about a 33% chance at home.
    Yep , you did BigD. Nice calls of the totals. Hope everyone made some money tonight.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Great call.

I just completely laid off tonight's games. Shame cause I kinda liked boston. Hopefully a better slate tomorrow
    I don't like dogs this late in the year. Good teams play for playoff position and bad teams tend to tank.