FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was new to this forum, KK thread was the first I read and followed, man Im glad I did.

Khmer, if you're reading this - Thanks buddy! All the best to you, I'd be more than grateful if you came back and gave us some yummy picks again!!!

hughesn2
    hughesn2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

He posted on Covers dot com. I don't have an account there, just one here, but he didn't post any picks. He just mentioned about the people that are possibly gonna ruin it for all of us SBR users b/c all they do are troll. So people, please stop trolling.
    I do think it would be easier if he just starts a season long thread and NONE of us say what we think and just let him post his picks and results. Just let him post his picks and say THANKS, no doing what the nba kid kept doing and giving his pointless advice on every pick k-kid had.
    So if he does come back PLEASE DON'T TROLL!!!! He isn't like Doc's crew where they are below .500 and losing you money. This is just a guy trying to help us out without asking for anything in return.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

u guys are fu$kin gay. typical human trash where someone else is blamed for your mistakes. aint no ************ put a gun to any of your heads and tell you to play which game and how much. fu$kin man up and take your losses as they come. only bitches and punks blame others for the problems they have. some of you inbred fools have thousands of posts in a couple years span. fu$k man what do you fu$kin losers do all day besides bitch, complain, and lose at gambling.

hughesn2
    hughesn2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by shookid View Post
    u guys are fu$kin gay. typical human trash where someone else is blamed for your mistakes. aint no ************ put a gun to any of your heads and tell you to play which game and how much. fu$kin man up and take your losses as they come. only bitches and punks blame others for the problems they have. some of you inbred fools have thousands of posts in a couple years span. fu$k man what do you fu$kin losers do all day besides bitch, complain, and lose at gambling.

I don't think you know how to read and comprehend anything. We are not blaming this guy at all...actually the opposite. We are actually thankful for this guy. But we are gonna blame the people on Covers that made him so mad at the spammers (like you shookid) that pissed him off. Never in here have we mentioned that he is not making money. Either you are in the wrong forum or you don't know how to read.

First 12