Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Plays from Mexico 3-mar-2103 :)

ATS 43-37
    Totals 26-20

Nothing for early game, I will just put some money on mexican soccer again cashed yesterday, for today UNder 2.5 Unam/Guadalajara

Will post my leans in few minutes.

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok let´s take a look at the rest of today´s card

OKC at Clippers -2.5: This is basically a PK game for me, Clippers own a nice record at home 23-6 and OKC a so so 16-12 record away from home, I belive home court advantage takes a big part in this game, my lean Clippers -2.5.

Bobcats at Kings -8: Bobcats sucks ATS and overall, on the other hand there´s not much to write home regarding the Kings, 40% ATS as home fav, 44% at home in general. After being dismantled by the spurs Kings should take this one easily, problem is will they cover?, my lean Kings -8.

76ers at Washington -5.5: Should be a no brainer here to lay the points right?, 76ers is on b2b where they play an ugly 23.1% ATS, and 36.4% as road dog, problem here is the fact that Washington is 37.5% ATS as home fav, I could see a good value here with the totals, both teams play a decent defense and with b2b factor I see this game going in a slow motion mode, My leans Wizards -5.5 and UNder 186.5.

Memphis at Orlando +7.5: Only stat that would be interesting here to take into consideration is Orlando playing 60.9% ATS in non conference games, on the other hand Memphis is playing slid basketball with 64.7% ATS after a loss, 68.8% as road fav, 64.5% after 1 day off, 70.8% in non conference games, I could see good value here with the totals, I don´t see Orlando getting easy to the basket, my leans Memphis -7.5 and Under 185.

Detroit at Spurs -12.5: DD game , no play for me.

Dallas at Houston -5.5: Bothe teams have nice stats ATS in this spot, Dallas is playing 64% ATS as road dog, Houston 65.2 % as home fav, where I could see a good edge is in Division Games Dallas play a nice 60% ATS while Hpuston an ugly 36.4%, My lean Dallas +5.5.

Chicago at Indiana -7.5: Chicago is playiing nice basketball ATS on the road, and INdiana is one of the best at home, I see this game very close to call, pass.

Atlanta at Lakers -5.5: Atlanta is still a fade or no play, I don´t think I will put money on Lakers, actually I see Atlanta with a nice chance of covering here, if they cover I will start to take away their fade label, meanwhile I pass.

Will be back later to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

cash Mexican soccer

No play for OKC game

Already locked Under 76ers/Wizards 186.

May add 1 or 2 plays still running numbers.

GLTA

Artieaa

adding Kings -2.5 1st qtr

might add on more

Artieaa

No more plays I will stick with 76ers Under and Kings 1st qtr.

GLTA

Artieaa

1-1 for the night and the soccer bet cashed, could be better but I take it!!!!

ATS 43-38
    Totals 27-20

Already working on tomorrow´s card

GLTA
    Have a good one!!!