Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Thanks man. Nice hit on Denver!

OKC just didn't have it tonight. They didn't play well and missed a ton of free throws they normally don't miss. I'm shocked Denver had to hit a buzzer beater to win.

OKC just isn't as good this season but I told everyone they would most likely take a step back this year after seriously overachieving the last two years. They're still a good team but they're not ready to be a champion yet.
    Cheers, appreciate it.

Agreed, I'm not surprised Denver won but pretty surprised the manner in which they did. That was an awful last possession, thankfully that shot somehow went in. OKC did brick a lot of FT's, maybe it's Denver's building that makes you do that since they're so awful at FT's? lol

Denver isn't winning shit in the playoffs with that halfcourt offense though. If they do play Memphis (which they should, Golden state aren't catching Denver and Memphis aren't catching LAC), it would be an intriguing series between two teams that couldn't be more different.

Seto

You are right about OKC being a step slower than last season though. Did Martin even play in that game? I never noticed him. James Harden buried my Mavs and the Spurs last year, I mean Durant and Westbrook are the 2 best players on that team but he was the "key" to those series.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You have to give him props for one thing: the 2 he lost were pretty close and those he won he won easily except for the Knicks.

However he still has "19 games under .500" and "airbettor" going against him

I don't think this guy is an air bettor, he just bets like $5-10 a game. Which I'm totally fine with that. I would rather someone be honest than say they have 100 units on a play when they really have no money on it.

I see people going 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x, 100x, etc. Yeah...I'm sure people that throw around thousands like that are posting on this board 24/7.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter.

Unbreakable
    Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Why am I getting mad hate on my thread. I been doing well the last few days and you guy's always trying to critique me on minor things. I don't get it!

BigDofBA

You are right about OKC being a step slower than last season though. Did Martin even play in that game? I never noticed him. James Harden buried my Mavs and the Spurs last year, I mean Durant and Westbrook are the 2 best players on that team but he was the "key" to those series.
    Harden is what made the team a legit threat to win it all. Three of the games they lost to Miami last year in the Finals were one possession games in the final minute.

I understand why the Thunder traded Harden and signed Ibaka. It made sense. They had two scores in Durant and Westbrook so when forced to make a move, they signed a 7 footer that led the league in blocks.

Also, it's not like they didn't tried to sign Harden. They still offered him a ton of money. The Rockets just gave him slightly more and a slightly longer contract. I don't think Harden wanted to leave but who wouldn't leave when offered a max contract? I don't blame him.

While I was in favor of signing Ibaka over Harden when it went down, I've changed my mind after seeing what Harden is capable of as a starter. I would have kept Harden. With that said, OKC still has some good draft picks and some young players with a lot of potential. They have the assets to go out and get someone in the off-season or make some moves. They're building the franchise the same way the Spurs did and they have Ibaka, Durant, and Westbrook locked up. I think the Thunder will have their time but right now it's the Heat's time.

Seto

I don't think this guy is an air bettor, he just bets like $5-10 a game. Which I'm totally fine with that. I would rather someone be honest than say they have 100 units on a play when they really have no money on it.

I see people going 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x, 100x, etc. Yeah...I'm sure people that throw around thousands like that are posting on this board 24/7.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter.
    I don't either because I don't fall for it but you'd be surprised at the amount of idiots who will tail a guy just because he says he has a grand on it. (not targeting unbreakable here, to be fair to him he's never claimed anything like that)

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
    Why am I getting mad hate on my thread. I been doing well the last few days and you guy's always trying to critique me on minor things. I don't get it!
    Pal, you're getting hate because you claimed (and still claim) to be god's gift to capping and have a horrible record. You say you're going to go prefect every night and blablabla and you're still way down.

Either way, what do you care what I'm saying or what anyone is saying. You made cash today right? (assuming you bet real cash) Go and enjoy it

Seto

Harden is what made the team a legit threat to win it all. Three of the games they lost to Miami last year in the Finals were one possession games in the final minute.

I understand why the Thunder traded Harden and signed Ibaka. It made sense. They had two scores in Durant and Westbrook so when forced to make a move, they signed a 7 footer that led the league in blocks.

Also, it's not like they didn't tried to sign Harden. They still offered him a ton of money. The Rockets just gave him slightly more and a slightly longer contract. I don't think Harden wanted to leave but who wouldn't leave when offered a max contract? I don't blame him.

While I was in favor of signing Ibaka over Harden when it went down, I've changed my mind after seeing what Harden is capable of as a starter. I would have kept Harden. With that said, OKC still has some good draft picks and some young players with a lot of potential. They have the assets to go out and get someone in the off-season or make some moves. They're building the franchise the same way the Spurs did and they have Ibaka, Durant, and Westbrook locked up. I think the Thunder will have their time but right now it's the Heat's time.
    How do you think the Thunder would fare in a series against the Clippers?

Before the season I would've picked OKC in a heartbeat, but now it seems that if that happens it would be a very close series.

BigDofBA

How do you think the Thunder would fare in a series against the Clippers?

Before the season I would've picked OKC in a heartbeat, but now it seems that if that happens it would be a very close series.
    Coin flip. OKC hasn't played well against the Clippers the last two seasons. It's a tough matchup.

Seto

Coin flip. OKC hasn't played well against the Clippers the last two seasons. It's a tough matchup.
    Likely to happen in the 2nd round too. Should be interesting.

Unbreakable
    Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

7-3 in my last two days is great and I will try my best to keep it up.

First 12