VAMH26
    VAMH26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

NBA Tips - Aussie Newbie

Wed 27/2

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers - Cavs ( +10.5) WIN (Cavs by 11)
    Was certainly confident at home the Cavs could cover the 10.5. Surprised me with actually winning the match though!

Sacramento Kings @ Orlando Magic - Under ( +207) Loss (226)
    Unbelievable shooting by the Kings, and with them not missing didn't play D as hard as they otherwise would have. Score not much less than what they did in 2OT last night. Orlando score more than the previous nights win and lose by 24. Kings on a hot shooting streak, definitely looking at their overs for the next few weeks.

Milwaukee Bucks @ Houston Rockets - Rockets ( -5.5) Loss (Bucks by 5)
    Another underdog who has won today. Held Harden (25) quite well, quite even game all round though.

New Orleans Hornets @ Oklahoma City Thunder - OKC ( -9.5) WIN (OKC by 45)
    Could have gone a lot harder on this game, but was worried about the whole lesser side dragging the top side down, didn't happen.

Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks - NYK ( -2.5) WIN (NYK by 4)
    Close call, but NYK pull away just enough in the last 2 mins to get me home.

Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs - Under ( +198.5) Loss (206)
    Phoenix couldn't buy a bucket yesterday and went massive unders even with OT, pushed this right to the end and Wesley Johnson kills me with a buzzer beating 3 pointer to send the Suns into their second OT in 2 nights! Huge upset in the end.

Atlanta Hawks @ Utah Jazz - Under ( +196.5) WIN (193)
    Looked in trouble at half time (104) but both sides turned on their defence, or went missing in the 2nd half. Had Utah been a bit closer, could have gotten into trouble with foul shots.

Denver Nuggets @ Portland Trailblazers - Nuggets ( -3.5) Loss (Nuggets by 2)
    No point even commenting... Forget today, look to tomorrow.
    Last edited by VAMH26; 02-28-13 at 12:22 AM.

sonofben
    sonofben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Fellow Aussie here with you. Im on the oppposite for the Raps/Cavs. With you on the Rockets and the Thunder!

VAMH26

Just can't see the Raptors blowing them out of the game, but don't see The Cavs winning it. I'm picking 6-7 point win for Raptors.

sonofben

Neither do I, I'm on Raps -4.5.
    I'm not playing the Knicks, but I think GS actually win that one SU

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good luck Vam!

VAMH26

Kings 62% FG at 1/2 is going to kill me if it stays that way! Need some Magic defence to kick in.

VAMH26

What a day to join here.

4-4 today, not great, didn't lose out too much overall thankfully. 2 results came down to 1 shot, could have been a lot better.

3 games tomorrow, need to pick myself up and have a really good look at it.

sonofben

Not a bad day man. I had a rough night, then covered my losses to be down only a tiny bit with the Nuggets/Blazers game O 211.
    Want to try to have a good day tomorrow. Only Bulls/Philly line released as yet with sportsbet.com.au
    Got any leans? And what online book are you with?

VAMH26

I use Centrebet. Find they can be slow updating, so if there is word someone is out, usually have a few extra minutes to get online and get on it.

Yep, seen Bulls are -7 tomorrow and is the only game up on CB so far. Game line is only 179, interesting one there.

Otherwise, LA double is probably on the cards.

sonofben

Yeah same story with my SB too...that game is a hard one. Bulls have been playing so poorly and so have the 76ers. It either blows out to the Bulls or the 76ers just win by a few. That's what I think anyway
    I'm thinking Pacers. But it will all depend on the line.
    I'm thinking Fakers too, but will all depend on that line again.