dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Chasing and TILT

Sigh why do I always do this? I seem to lose a cooler and then instantly go on tilt and start chasing with huge bets that I would never even think about making if I didn't lose that. Once again I am all in on 3 bets hoping to make it back. Please, put me out of my misery.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

here is how you make sure this never happens. You have a large bankroll where your betting 2-3.5% of your Bankroll at a time and only betting singles. If you lose a bet you move on to the next one no matter how close the loss was. Blowout or a last second absket a loss is a loss. If your one of those people that tends to deposit every week and bet large chunks(over 5%) on each bet then you're guaranteed to lose and shouldn't be depositing in the first place.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i think im just being way too impatient because im not making the amount of money I want to make for it to mean anything. But making a small amount over time is still way better then losing and having to re deposit. Have to lose in order to see this though... Hope I can learn that lesson without losing tonight. Got George Mason ML, Indiana (Hoosiers) ML, Bulls to win half and end of game.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    i think im just being way too impatient because im not making the amount of money I want to make for it to mean anything. But making a small amount over time is still way better then losing and having to re deposit. Have to lose in order to see this though... Hope I can learn that lesson without losing tonight. Got George Mason ML, Indiana (Hoosiers) ML, Bulls to win half and end of game.
    play at an A rated book and have a decent amount of money in there so that after a losing streak you don't tilt. Like I said the most important thing is bankroll management. Its all about the long term not a daily basis.