bateeeman22
    bateeeman22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

NBA Divisional Games Schedule Only

I am looking for a daily schedule or overview of the divisional games. I need always too much time to sort them out the main schedule. Would be great someone could help me.

Bateman
    Last edited by bateeeman22; 02-24-13 at 05:03 PM.

bateeeman22

Nobody knows where to find a divisional schedule or analysis?

bateeeman22

it's really sad that nobody knows where to find a divisional schedule cause in the divisional games mostly the road team makes his handicap.

bateeeman22

someone has a divisional system to keep in the profits? would be nice to hear from someone.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bateeeman22 View Post
    it's really sad that nobody knows where to find a divisional schedule cause in the divisional games mostly the road team makes his handicap.
    Why don't you just learn who's in each division, so you'll recognize divisional games at a glance? If you can't master memorizing where 30 teams line up, you're unlikely to be overly successful in handicapping the games...

bateeeman22

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Why don't you just learn who's in each division, so you'll recognize divisional games at a glance? If you can't master memorizing where 30 teams line up, you're unlikely to be overly successful in handicapping the games...
    i know them but i want a schedule of the divisional games only, it makes it easier over the seasons, understand? i dont think you big troll.