mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

hate when teams foul in a 2 possession game with this much time left on the clock

game is over suck it up and get over it

all these ft's do is penetrate people over

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Damn Bookies. I'm going to keep drinking

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

I'm gonna go cut my innards out and bleed out in the shower. Goodnight y'all.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Makes no sense.

RascaLinFaith
    RascaLinFaith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

penetrate YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... didn't wanna say who i had cus i didn't wanna jinx it.......... GS MONEYLINE

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RascaLinFaith View Post
    penetrate YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... didn't wanna say who i had cus i didn't wanna jinx it.......... GS MONEYLINE
    I had them +775

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Lol I don't believe in fixes but that really seemed like both sides and the refs wanted 209 points that game.... I had over 208.5 too LOL i had already put it down as a loss.

Damn if Ginoboli had just fouled with 20 seconds left it probably would have gone over, instead he just stands there like a dumbass and 10 more seconds come off the clock.

citixen
    citixen's Avatar Become A Pro!

the review of ball out of bounds. Clearly off Curry in the replay, yet they award the ball to GS anyway. BS

And GS ties the game off that play, and goes on a run after that to win.

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Karsner
    This gauge Somanetics got Alyece

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

lost only 60 cents in this game because my warriors in game bet hit

still pissed though cause i coulda had more money if this ended in regulation and the warriors didnt score more then 88.5

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by citixen View Post
    the review of ball out of bounds. Clearly off Curry in the replay, yet they award the ball to GS anyway. BS

And GS ties the game off that play, and goes on a run after that to win.
    That call decided the game

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I had them +775
    Wtf? You mean +175?

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_in_the_Head View Post
    Wtf? You mean +175?
    Nope, +775 when they were down by double digits. I orig had Spurs -150 ML and always hedge when I get a chance. After that Spurs 9-0 run 5Dimes offered it

RascaLinFaith

Nope, +775 when they were down by double digits. I orig had Spurs -150 ML and always hedge when I get a chance. After that Spurs 9-0 run 5Dimes offered it
    thats so pro bro

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by RascaLinFaith View Post
    thats so pro bro
    Lol after a few epic burials where I had plenty of chances to hedge I've learned my lesson.

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Lol after a few epic burials where I had plenty of chances to hedge I've learned my lesson.
    Hmm...when do you decide to do that? You had them at +775 for 1/7th of your original bet on spurs right? In the end does it cost you more money doing that than it saves you? I can only imagine how you can just piss away your winnings betting on teams down double digits against the favorite...

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by vancityswag View Post
    Hmm...when do you decide to do that? You had them at +775 for 1/7th of your original bet on spurs right? In the end does it cost you more money doing that than it saves you? I can only imagine how you can just piss away your winnings betting on teams down double digits against the favorite...
    It's guaranteed profit when I place these bets. Had Spurs $300 to win $200 and GS $60 to win $465ish. Net profit of 165 from the game. Sure, if the Spurs would have won you could argue I threw away 60 bucks but my goal is to make money and not get a thrill from gambling. I'd rather 'throw away' a few $$ to insure that I have no possibility of losing anytime

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's guaranteed profit when I place these bets. Had Spurs $300 to win $200 and GS $60 to win $465ish. Net profit of 165 from the game. Sure, if the Spurs would have won you could argue I threw away 60 bucks but my goal is to make money and not get a thrill from gambling. I'd rather 'throw away' a few $$ to insure that I have no possibility of losing anytime
    Insurance baby

vancityswag

Well yea. This game is worked for you...but in the long run is it beneficial to do that...? Cus for example tonight you risked 300 to win 140 if spurs wouldve won. I'm just trying to learn.

RascaLinFaith

Well yea. This game is worked for you...but in the long run is it beneficial to do that...? Cus for example tonight you risked 300 to win 140 if spurs wouldve won. I'm just trying to learn.
    you win less money, but eliminate risk. So yes, in the long run it would be worth it.

vancityswag

How often do you come across an opportunity to hedge the way you did tonight? Only ML bets for the most part right? I had gs straight up tonight and if you wanna check out my thread I think I'm sitting at 29-19 +12u right now. On a hot streak but still trying to learn more and bet smarter

Frisco

I really didn't risk 300 to win 140 b/c all the risk of my original 300 was taken away when I placed my GS bet. At that point I guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome of the game. Only time I had any risk was my original spurs bet to win 200. The hardest part about doing this though is picking when/if to hedge. Would have been easy to let the Spurs bet ride when they're up 13 but it was a hostile road game so I decided not to. Congrats on your record btw

vancityswag

I really didn't risk 300 to win 140 b/c all the risk of my original 300 was taken away when I placed my GS bet. At that point I guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome of the game. Only time I had any risk was my original spurs bet to win 200. The hardest part about doing this though is picking when/if to hedge. Would have been easy to let the Spurs bet ride when they're up 13 but it was a hostile road game so I decided not to. Congrats on your record btw
    Thank you. Just running good. Yea that's what I mean. How often/ when do you decide to hedge and how often does an opportunity like today happen?

Frisco

Thank you. Just running good. Yea that's what I mean. How often/ when do you decide to hedge and how often does an opportunity like today happen?
    Happens all the time. It's just all based on your feel for the game though. I could have decided to take GS +290 when it was offered like 5 mins before I got my line and would have been kicking myself. All about timing and predicting when the other team will go on their next run. Very little risk though, just make sure you like your original play and you're not betting to look for an opportunity like this

First 1234