Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 22-feb-2013 :)

ATS 40-30
    Totals 24-16

Letīs take a look at todayīs card:

Just for the record, today will be posting my predicted score for everygame, usually I keep that track on my lap, since today I am writting from someoneīs else computer will write them down here, Itīs something I do everyday to tweak my strategies everyday.
    Now letīs see:

Denver at Washington +3: Both teams play extremely well ATS, Denver is 60.6 after a win, 54.5% as away fav, Wizards 66.7 as home dog and 57.1 after a loss, fact here is that Wizards have easily covered spreads of 5 or more pts, and this one basically have to be won, I see this game being closed and decided by a bucket, pass, I could see a good value here playing the totals while Denver usually plays a fast pace, surprisingly they have played a much slower pace last 3 games, My lean Under 202.
    (98-96)

Detroit at Indiana -9.5: Indiana should not have any trouble here right?, the fact that Detroit plas a nice 54.3% ATS in conference games and 54.5% in Division games plus I see this game going DD before tip off, prefer to pass.
    (92-102)

NYork at Toronto +1.5: Knicks is riding a 3 game losing streak, they struggle ATS as away fav (40%), and in Division games 40%, neither I like the fact Toronto plays an awful 33.3% ATS in division games . Pass
    (97-98)

Bulls at Charlotte +7: Yesterday I was so frustrated watching the bulls giving up that early, then with a cold mind it was a big mistake from me, broke one simple rule I have try to avoid bulls at home where they suck. Now they play on the road vs 1 of the 2 worst teams in the NBA, e Bulls play 50% ATS on b2b, 59.1% after a loss, 55.6% as away fav, bobcats 38.1% as home dog, My lean Bulls -7.
    (98-88)

Houston at Nets -1.5: Both teams are good in this spot, Houston 71.4% ATS after a win, 73.9% non conference games, where I see the edge is that Nets play a mediocre to bad 42.9% ATS as home fav, My lean Houston +1.5.
    (105-103)

Kings at Atlanta -8: Even this game have to be won easily by the hawks, and have a pretty good chance to go under IMO , they are fade or no play for me, this case no play.
    (92-103)

Dallas at Hornets +1.5: Dallas own nice stats ATS 60.6 % in conference games, 52.2% after a win, the face the best ATS in division games 81.8% (9-2) from hornets, that play also a nice 63.6% in conference games, only thing that make me hesitate here is the poor 37.5 from Hornest as home dog, I see more value on the totals NOrleans plays one of the slowest pace, no matter who they are playing they always find teh way to slow down the game at home, my lean UNder 199.5.
    (96-98)

Wolves at OKC -13.5: Even I see OKC destroying wolves and get in track again DD no play for me.
    (95-111)

Orlando at Memphis -14: DD game no play.
    (87-99)

Boston at Suns +2: Boston have to be fade or no play way from home, they play an awful 22.2% ATS as road fav, problem here is that thereīs nothing for me to back the suns, Suns play an awful 37.5% ATS at home.no play, I could see a good value here with the UNder have to think about it, small lean Under 188.5.
    (92-90)

Portland at Lakers-9: Another game featuring teams not excellung ATS in this spot, Blazers ride a 6 game skid playing 35.7 ATS away from home, LAkers play an awful 36% ATS after a win, I see a good value here with the totals, teams that struggle seems to work harder on def, and definetly Portland need it, with a slow pace fron Blazers away from home I like here the UNder, my lean Under 202.5.
    (90-100)

Spurs at GState +3: Sours is on b2b and guess what they play an amazing 70% ATS on b2b, we know what they can do to anyone, GState have struggled recently, one thing is sure here is Spurs laying the points or no play for me. May look at the UNder as well with Spurs trying to slow down a bit here, my leans Under 209.5 and Spurs -3.
    (105-99)

Will be back to post final plays

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok after drills here are my plays:

Denver/Wizards UNder 205
    Dallas/Hornets Under 199.5

GLTA

Artieaa

on my phone now, wonīt be able to post any plays during the weekend, have some family issues to attend.

GLTA cya on monday!!!

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Artieaa
    We hope everything is okay and we'll see you on Monday.

Mitch and Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    on my phone now, wonīt be able to post any plays during the weekend, have some family issues to attend.

GLTA cya on monday!!!