face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bucks might get josh smith

http://fansided.com/2013/02/20/nba-t...re-josh-smith/

hope they do, they would be way better with him and more fun to bet on. just missing a piece like him. hope they get rid of monta ellis, only need one little fast dude and that's jennings who is better.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Teague and Lou Williams are so much better than Ellis.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm sure Josh Smith would be real happy in Milwaukee, LMAO. Check out these quotes from him back when the ATL Hawks were playing Milwaukee in the playoffs in 2010:

Asked about what he'd do for fun in Milwaukee:

“Maybe go to Ruth’s Chris or something,” he said. (Sorry, Smoove, but the nearest locations are in Madison, Wisc. and Northbrook, Ill.)
    “There’s pretty much nothing to do,” Smith said. “Miami has some really good restaurants. I never really did anything in Milwaukee. I would be happy to just find a restaurant. I’m not bashing the city but I’ve never actually did anything in Milwaukee so I really don’t know what is around there.”
    By now Hawks PR Man Arthur Triche, seeing where this was headed, had creeped in to try and break up the party. But, Smoove being Smoove (”I don’t care!”) he wasn’t stopping.
    Someone picked up on the Noah thread and asked Smith if he’d be taking any vacations in Milwaukee.
    “Would you go there?” Smith asked. “Everybody knows there ain’t nothing to do in Milwaukee, man. Everybody knows that, (even) the people that live there.”

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he would hate it, you're right. probably won't happen anyway; lot's of teams want him

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Where's "milwaukee mike" to come and defend the Mil-Town? I'd probably have to agree though. I'm a self-admitted F.I.B. (fukkin Illinois bastard as the Wisconsin cheeseheads call us) that is currently stuck in mid-Michigan for a little while. If I was in Milwaukee, I'd probably escape to Chicago every chance I'd get.

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    he would hate it, you're right. probably won't happen anyway; lot's of teams want him

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Jennings-Ellis-Smith

Is that GM serious? No wonder Skiles quit.

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

they just got reddick