hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Miami worth a play tomorrow against the Bulls?

Look to have taken tonight off in preparation for tomorrow.

Bosh still in All-star mode

hawley

guess this thread did the trick.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

This is the luxury this team has...they can come back from nearly any deficit no matter how bad they've played in a game, just need to turn on their switch anytime they feel like winning

hawley

Watching them in that third quarter I genuinely thought they were not worried about this game with the Bulls tomorrow.

Guess they can turn it on and change a game pretty quick

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Bulls ML

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

ive been on heat moneyline everygame starting on superbowl sunday,which is when their win streak started,if they get past chicago,they can rip another 10 which would be a rematch against pacers on 3/10...now that would be impressive

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bulls might squeak it out tomorrow. This game is naturally pretty big for the Bulls. To the Miami Heat it's really just another sleeper regular season game. Especially considering that Rose isn't in the mix yet. One of Chicago Bulls's no-name young bucks or role players might come through and have a career night tomorrow. I saw it happen last season with ex-Bull John Lucas III during a regular season game against the Heat in which Rose was out. Plus, Bulls have been struggling at home, and they want to prove to the home fans that they can do it. Watch for Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, etc. to clamp on D get the Bullies some stops. Hell, even Boozer might have a decent game tomorrow. Watch out for youngster Jimmy Butler. I'm leaning Bulls. But if this was a Playoff game, I'd be leaning Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    ive been on heat moneyline everygame starting on superbowl sunday,which is when their win streak started,if they get past chicago,they can rip another 10 which would be a rematch against pacers on 3/10...now that would be impressive

tbird509

chicago beat heat in january,so their def on their radar,the king loves a big audience in the 2nd city....im riding the wave until crashes...heat ml

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Your lean is understandable. For Dwyane Wade, coming to Chi-Town is literally a homecoming. But again, I think this game simply means more to the Bulls than it does to the Heat. The Heat are still the superior team though without a doubt.

chicago beat heat in january,so their def on their radar,the king loves a big audience in the 2nd city....im riding the wave until crashes...heat ml

tbird509

i couldnt have said this anymore accurate

tbird509

heres the post i was talking about