DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Battle in Houston| East vs West| Who Will Win?

Staying away from this game but I'm interested to know which team you're betting on:
    East or West?

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

If lebron wade and bosh play like when miami is on the road,east will lose for sure

homiejoe2
    homiejoe2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I decided to take the under 293. I feel that although it is true that the all-star game is dominated by offense- The East this year have some very important defensive minded players. I think we will see defense incorporated a little more into the game, and the West slowed down in scoring as compared to last year. This seems like a good bet to me especially since last year was the first time an all-star team was over the 293 line in the last 9 years (in '03 they hit 300 in double OT). Even though we see the return of many of the same players as last year- i just can't help but project that the score total will not be as high as last year's game.

As for who i picked outright- i picked the East +3...but that's definitely a biased bet- which i'm more than willing to admit.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

small ticket East +3(-110) just for the hell of it. im not passionate about ASG, good for some drinks and laughs.

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Where is the public,i.m on my phone

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    Where is the public,i.m on my phone
    Public is on West.