ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Operation make my $ back for Hou/Clippers over debacle

I am making my 2 units tonight for that absolute rip off. I don't like losing just like next guy, but I accept it as a part of what I do as do all of us, but losing on that Clippers over last night after first quarter they had made me sick to my stomach. I had 2 units on it too so I had good size wager. So today I am making at least those two units back.

OKC-5 for 1 unit
    Lakers+3.5, will wait on possible +4 close to the game for 1 unit
    Also considering okc over for 1 unit

Clippers played 4 in 5, and 5 in 7, and it showed last night after first quarter, they were all gassed and Lakers needing this game badly, and Kobe making up for his performance, they should out-run this tired and fairly old Clippers team. Yes lakers are old too but at least they are rested.

Reasons for OKC pick is line movement, and they had this game circled since pre-season, thats why you so no effort against utah last game. Not to mention crowd will be insane, and lebron's record streak is due to hit a snag. Plus miami is barely .500 road team, their bench and role players just don't show up on the road.

Bol, input is welcome

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The more I research, the more I agree with this Valentine's Day massacre theory.