virtualguru28
    virtualguru28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Valentines Day Dogs Parlay

Lakers +135
    Heat +200

Parlay pays out 6 to 1

Can anyone else see the lakers FINALLY making a stance? Clippers looked dead at end of that Rockets game and Miami is rolllling.

Spgillydakid
    Spgillydakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

they looked dead because the game was in the bag. Im on the clips big tonight. good luck though

virtualguru28
    virtualguru28's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck to you too. I am going to take both dogs straight up then parlay them as well. playing with profit at this point and need a big week. i know its not a great strategy, but i guess vegas has tricked me into thinking both these dogs have a great chance of winning

Spgillydakid
    Spgillydakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I think the heat have a great chance of winning, and to tell you the truth i wouldn't be surprised to see the lakers win. Nothing surprises me anymore. I just feel like the clips are too deep in their roster compared to the lakers, and both teams are virtually at home. The clips have been in a rhythm since getting all starters back and most of those guys didn't play much in the second half last night. I got fooled last night by all the reverse line movement on Orlando and sometimes putting too much thought in to the books trying to play tricks just gets you off your game. I primarily bet totals. I was 4 and 1 last night on totals. I like the clips over and miami under, especially if it moves up a little more. anyone can show up and win in the nba on any given night. Totals are usually more stats driven in my opinion. But thanks again and good luck.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

you lose with oklahoma, good luck.