pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

All in on OKC -5

All in

Durant's soul is still burning from last year...meanwhile everyone slurps Lebron as he does what he does best, play well in the regular season...the testicle-gargling from ESPN ends tonight, however, as the Thunder embarrass Miami.

Lebron won't have to hide in the corner with the game on the line as he usually does because the game won't be close...oddsmakers are begging for you to bet on Lebron at +5....enjoy the game!

The other game is much tougher to predict because Dwight Howard hates basketball and refuses to put any effort in anything because he is a waste of size...he can't blame the coach this time and demand him to be fired, so he's gonna go thru the motions until he can go back to the eastern conference (Nets) where he doesn't have to try and where shooting percentages are below 40%

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Durant's soul is still burning from last year...meanwhile everyone slurps Lebron as he does what he does best, play well in the regular season...the testicle-gargling from ESPN ends tonight, however, as the Thunder embarrass Miami.

kd can't beat 1 whole team

Lebron won't have to hide in the corner with the game on the line as he usually does because the game won't be close...oddsmakers are begging for you to bet on Lebron at +5....enjoy the game!

bron been beastin in the 4th Q

The other game is much tougher to predict because Dwight Howard hates basketball and refuses to put any effort in anything because he is a waste of size...he can't blame the coach this time and demand him to be fired, so he's gonna go thru the motions until he can go back to the eastern conference (Nets) where he doesn't have to try and where shooting percentages are below 40%

dude is playing hurt....like 63%....and hes still putting up numbers

your thoughts ....your going all in? yikes

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

vegas wants take miami plus 5 points.
    the play is Oklahoma here.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I kind of agree the +5 looks like bait and it looks like the pub is slamming it. Tough to fade miami the way bron has been playing but I agree its thunder or nothing here that place is gonna be insane tonight and I could see a 107-92 type game.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Seriously considering taking Miami on the ML if I bet on this game at all