Disko808
    Disko808's Avatar Become A Pro!

How in the world this the LACvsHOUSTON game go under?

46-28 first quarter SMFH i just dont get it what a shit game

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Clips have one of the worst benches in the league. This will be there downfall for not winning the championship. Or maybe it's just Lamar Odom and Hollins cat.

Disko808

I just cant get my head around it, and what pisses me off more is the fact they fkd over the cover in the last minute..

TwoWays

They've been known to run the clock out in the 2nd half of games. Been witness to it many times. Plus Paul is like their offensive lifeblood, without him they suck.

Hatador
    Hatador's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Clips have one of the worst benches in the league. This will be there downfall for not winning the championship. Or maybe it's just Lamar Odom and Hollins cat.
    other than odom the clippers have the best bench in the league. Crawford, Bledsoe, Barnes. Nuff said... And I haaaaaate the clippers.

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

If you truly think that, u should probably never stick money on another NBA game again. They have the best bench in the league bud.

TwoWays

Haha, I put money on NBA games every night. Doing just fine. There team is dependent on Paul. Yeah Bledsoe was good for a few starts, but we saw who he really is.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I thought they had the highest scoring bench in the league?

TwoWays

Sure, as long as Paul is starting, and also plays some with the bench players, all them look good.

Disko808

yea Clippers without CP3 are just a bunch of lost kids running up and down a court cant get shit done right

Hatador
    Hatador's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure, as long as Paul is starting, and also plays some with the bench players, all them look good.
    Normally agree with you, but Jamal Crawford is hands down 6th man of the year. Bledsoe could start at pg for 85% of teams. And the rest are great key players of their respected positions. Except odom who again should be coming off the bench of a d league team.

TwoWays

Crawford is good 1-1, when he's hitting. Bledsoe, I disagree. It's not coincidence that they're are on a winning streak again cause Paul back in lineup.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

post your picks so I can fade and make millions because you obviously don't know SHlT about NBA.

TwoWays

I had one on under 208 for this game some pages back. You can fade that, lol

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I didn't put money on the game. But with the way most of the game was going, amazing that it went Under, and they didn't cover -10.5

rookie1001
    rookie1001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

That is the reason why I only bet 1H and 2H. I took 1H Clippers and I feel great after the 1st quarter score.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

i had houston +11 bought half point and over 207.. not sure how that went under but oh well.. amazing happens ...