Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

The Code Of NBA This Year: Team with absent players covers..or even wins STRAIGHT!

NY beats Miami without Melo. (2 days ago, NY lost when Melo scored 42 points, lol)
    Spurs without regulars on TNT Thursday Night but still they cover versus Miami.
    Yesterday: Short handed Spurs stun Bulls (Without Ginobili, Duncan, Jackson, Parker)

Let's see how many times it will repeat?

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    NY beats Miami without Melo. (2 days ago, NY lost when Melo scored 42 points, lol)
    Spurs without regulars on TNT Thursday Night but still they cover versus Miami.
    Yesterday: Short handed Spurs stun Bulls (Without Ginobili, Duncan, Jackson, Parker)

Let's see how many times it will repeat?
    The lakers without Steve Nash... Negative
    Without Dwight Howard.... Negative
    Without Pau Gasol... Negative!!! Lol

Orlando magic without jameer Nelson
    Same without JJ reddick
    Same without big baby Davis

Milwaukee bucks without Larry Sanders

Should I research it n show u more?
    Oh ya how can I forget
    Clippers without cp3
    Clippers without Chauncey
    Clip without Caron butler

Oh ya and than nets without brook Lopez? These r just off the top of my head imagine if we did research 👍
    This might be the biggest of all but how bout those Atlanta hawks without Lou Williams
    How about Zaza pachulia
    How about devin Harris
    Now every1 likes to autofade them but no1 mentions their injuries...
    Last edited by MP123; 02-12-13 at 04:45 AM.

Sawyer

Your examples are not dramatic ones and I see you were unable catch my point. The spurs case was very dramatic Good for Spurs backers hopefully..

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

This is not a new angle by any means - degenerates the world round have been on this "trend" for years

Sawyer

Sure, witnessed it many times in my betting career which is more then 10+ years. Betting public always overreact to games where one team has some serious missings etc. I just don't understand how some people overreact is so much. Spurs without 3 regualars. Okay, but they will play 2 people? Come on. Let's get real, these are professional ahtletes. Every star player has a "potential" benchwarmer who is ready to show himself.

The money amount flows to Spurs ML was insane last night..specially at pinnacle. That was crazy! Books (and Spurs backers) made a killing last night.

So my saying to betting public, THINK TWICE next time before you bet on team with missing players. There's no free money, specially in NBA.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Your examples are not dramatic ones and I see you were unable catch my point. The spurs case was very dramatic Good for Spurs backers hopefully..
    I see ur point as I took the spurs also last night, but it still depends on the situation. Remember when the thunder visited staples and the clippers announced 2 hrs before gametime that cp3 was out? U can't put money on the clips in that situation, n the thunder beat them by DD that day
    Plus my reasoning for taking the spurs is they are a team that forces turnovers and get fast break buckets, which is an Achilles heel to the bulls