DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Has anyone established a case as to why the Dallas Mavericks won't win tonight?

Every site I've visited has sided with the Mavericks.
    Than again, I remember that horrid night when OKC was supposed to win by at least 7 against Cleveland and lost by 5. This is truly where amazing happens.

Not saying this is easy money or a lock, but I'm really liking Dallas here. A hot team who is great at home pitted against an emotionally struggling team that's below average on the road.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Sure they'll win, that's why the ML is -210. Whether they win by 6 or more is the real question.

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Got a nice statistic:
    Dallas wins 58% of it's ATS bets and Atlanta only wins 47%

I don't think they will win by 6 to be quite honest, I think win by 4 is more reasonable. Dallas is missing that inside presence with Kaman out and Dirk not being 100% will damage the Mavs offensively.

I saw Dirk last game at GS and he looked hesitent to pull the trigger on some shots. I expect the same hesitation to continue tonight.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think it's ATL or nothing to be honest. Not touching this game.

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

Mavs are trash. I live in the DFW area here and I'm a fan but they are horrible this year. I wouldnt lay a penny on them if they are the favorite. I'd put money on the ATL ML before the mavs spread.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can only go by the numbers. this isn't okc versus a sub. 500 team where if they lose it's kind of a surprise. if dallas loses it shouldn't really come as a shock unless you're a conspiracy theorist.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Figures the fukkin mavs homer jinxs the fukk out of em