Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 11-feb-2013 :)

ATS record 34-26
    Totals 22-11

Letīs take a look at todayīs card:

Nets at Indiana -8.5: This is first of some games that features teams playing on b2b , Nets play an ugly 33.3% ATS on b2b, and 33.3% after a loss, they will be without DWilliams next 2 games, on the other hand Indiana owns amazing stats for todayīs spot, 73.7% ATS after a loss, 70% after 2-3 days off, 62.5% at home, My lean INdiana -8.5. Regarding the Totals Indiana is avg 107.7 per game last 3 at home while allowing 101.3, Nets scoring 91 last 3 away from home while allowing 99.3, cuold see good value here though have to think about it, without williams for sure Nest will slow even more the pace of the game and Indiana likes to slow it too. Leaning Over 183.

Wolves at Cleveland -7: Being honest this is kind of lines I donīt understand, not that Minny is a force away from hom ebut cīmon Cleveland fav by 7????, they should not being fav by more than 4 to any team. They have beaten scrub teams lately, only thing taht makes me hesitate here to take the wolves is teh fact that they play an awful 39.3% ATS after a loss, though they play a nice 58.3% ATS on b2b and 58.8% on non conference games. My lean Wolves +7

Clippers at 76ers +4.5: Clips are on b2b after a great game yesterday vs Knicks, also this is the last of 8 for them on the road, even this could be a rough spot they play a great 62.9%ATS after a win, on the other hand 76ers play an ugly 36.4% ATS in nonconference games, although they play a great 62.5% as home dog, 76ers is playing last of 8 at home, I see this game very close to call due to fatigue factor for the clippers, pass.

Boston at Charlotte +4: Another team on b2b, as a matter of fact b2b after 3OT, even this a pretty bad spot for the Cīs, I donīt feel like putting money on the bobcats, pass.

NOrleans at Detroit -5: This is an intriguing game, while NO plays great ATS in some sittuations at this spot, 54.5% after a loss, 66.7% as an away dog, 64.3% as road team, concerns me here the fact they play 46.2% on b2b, and they are also in last of 3 on the road, definetly not a spot for me to back them up, wonīt fade neither, pass.

Wizards at Bucks -4.5: Another game too close to call both have nice stats ATS in their spots, I see this game being close enough to not make a call here, pass. Where I see good avlue here is on the totals, Wizards play slower and score less on the road, My lean Under 197.5.

Spurs at Bulls -2: I know Chicago is a pretty damm good team, but they tend to suck ATS at home, this game reminds me few days ago whn ppl was backing up Dallas cause Spurs were on the road and with many players doubtful, Spurs is 66.7% ATS on b2b, 60.52% after a win, 72.7% in non conference games, while Chicago 34.5% after a win, 23.1% in 2-3 days off, 27.8% in non conference games, 26.9% home team, 23.8% as home fav, and Chgicago is playing first at home after 6 away. yesssss my lean Spurs +2. See a good value here on the totals my lean Over 190.5.

Atlanta at Dallas -5: Very simple Atlanta is fade or no play for me, letīs remember how bad they suck after 2-3 days off (0-10), fading time my lean Dallas -5.

Will be back after daly drill topost final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

After daily drills her are final plays:

Wolves +7
    Wizards/Bucks Under 199
    Spurs +2

GLTA !!!!

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Mucha suerte

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Mucha suerte
    Gracias!!!! itīs a difficult card tonight

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Alright I'm on board with the under and Spurs. Hopefully Parker will go crazy on lil Nate with Hinrich out. But I just don't like backing the wolves. I also parlayed the Spurs with the Under on the game. Let's Go!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    Alright I'm on board with the under and Spurs. Hopefully Parker will go crazy on lil Nate with Hinrich out. But I just don't like backing the wolves. I also parlayed the Spurs with the Under on the game. Let's Go!!!
    Parker is a late scratch for the game line at 3.5 already, well letīs see itīs black monday right? hope so hahahaha, letīs not forget that without big3 they almost beat a full healthy Miami squad at home, I still like our chances here Chicago is first at home after a long road trip, they might choke you never know!!!!

NYCWinner

OMG...that is unreal. I even took Spurs at +1.5 from +2 a hour ago. Watched the Spurs v Nets last night and he was fine, had a monster night. Well I also have the under on the game separately, hope it helps that with TP out.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

What do you think about dallas (-5) ??
    Yesterday was (-4) like Detroit (-4)

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    What do you think about dallas (-5) ??
    Yesterday was (-4) like Detroit (-4)
    Worried about being that huge public fav, they should win by 7 or 8 I prefered to walk away due to being the 3rd most bet today in NBA

NYCWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Worried about being that huge public fav, they should win by 7 or 8 I prefered to walk away due to being the 3rd most bet today in NBA
    I hope your right lol...I got Mavs at a whopping -6. Was deciding to back them or the Clips, as their line moved a lot to -6 as well. Looks like I should of backed the Clippers.

Artieaa

Wowww Bulls already 4th most bet game in NBA today, lot of ppl pverreacting due to injuries, hope finish the way usually ends a burial!!!!

Artieaa

3-0 for the night

ATS record 36-26
    Totals 23-11

Have a good one!!!!!
    GLTA

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Good job.

hondax123
    hondax123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Props. I wish i tailed you on Minnesota. I had Cavs and your right on about lack of defense and giving up too much points. Will tune in for tm.

NYCWinner

Ughh...Congrats to you. I should of just tailed you all the way. Spurs vs. Bulls going over by 2.5 pts just ruined my night. And I should stay away from parlays. 1-3 night. Get em tommorow.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    Good job.
    Thanks mate!!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by hondax123 View Post
    Props. I wish i tailed you on Minnesota. I had Cavs and your right on about lack of defense and giving up too much points. Will tune in for tm.
    Thanks, yeap I donīt know why they were so fav today.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    Ughh...Congrats to you. I should of just tailed you all the way. Spurs vs. Bulls going over by 2.5 pts just ruined my night. And I should stay away from parlays. 1-3 night. Get em tommorow.
    thanks mate!!!! actually I was leaning in the Over, though saw more value playing the spread.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638