GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

POD MONDAY Clippers

Clippers

they want to finish grueling road trip at .500, CP even said that after the game. Clips will bring A game tomorrow in Philly. Take Clips

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree completely, it's on my short list of possible plays tomm

sonofben
    sonofben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I'm all over this too...I was lucky enough to grab it at -4

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

I won't back the Clips tonight after a huge win at the garden last night. Especially they did it big late in the 4th quarter. I'll take the home dog anytime on this spot. Just my 2 cents.

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    I won't back the Clips tonight after a huge win at the garden last night. Especially they did it big late in the 4th quarter. I'll take the home dog anytime on this spot. Just my 2 cents.
    It wasn't last night, it was at 1 in the afternoon so plenty of rest. Second of all, usually when teams play well in the 2nd half and they play a back to back, they carry that momentum into the next game.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    After losing 6 of 9 I doubt the Clippers will look past anyone till they string some wins together.

Philly is a good matchup for them. They struggle to score and the Clippers can pull away from them easily to cover the short number.