bmansell33
    bmansell33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Brady i hope you go on a terror and kill nba this season shut all the haters up

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32441

Quote Originally Posted by bmansell33 View Post
    Brady i hope you go on a terror and kill nba this season shut all the haters up
    He'll go on a cooler, then he'll win one, lose one, win one, lose on, then go on a heater, then all the ghosts will come to this thread, praise him to the skies, then state (just like Stugato did) "I'm leaving and going tout, you want my plays, pay for them"

Then hook up with Gavin, and Vegas Vixen, start a web site, and get no business, then go away.

BradyWearsUggz
    BradyWearsUggz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you guys are pretty funny.. lot of bitterness to new forum members. I have a thread with over 25k views in Covers if you guys think i'm just random guy coming here but either way, doesn't matter. Trolls gunna troll. Seems to be a lot more younger people in this forum then Covers.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I just don't like proclamations, surly commentaries. I like the way you pick games. Let the record speak for itself, here.

sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

Spurs still have their MVP...Popovich

-sploofdogg

BradyWearsUggz

Thats what i'm here for sir all I wanna do is make us some $ I'm not here to be an a hole or waste my time trolling like I see some are here for...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by BradyWearsUggz View Post
    lol you guys are pretty funny.. lot of bitterness to new forum members. I have a thread with over 25k views in Covers if you guys think i'm just random guy coming here but either way, doesn't matter. Trolls gunna troll. Seems to be a lot more younger people in this forum then Covers.
    I have been involved with these types of forums since 1999. That's 14 years, I was an administrator at the old baseball.com for 6 years, I have seen this type of shit countless times in 14 years.

Unheard of newbie comes on board , states I'm new here, yadda, yadda, yadda, makes up ridiculous stats from old site, blah, blah, blah, just like Stugato did, has ghosts bump of his view counts, then claims "look at all my views" yadda, yadda, yadda, treads water, then the second he goes on a heater, all the ghosts start pumping up the newbie, then tries to go tout.

Dude, we have seen this movie so many times before

Plus, you haven't impressed anybody yet with your picks.

BradyWearsUggz

Anything else you'd like to type? Stay out the thread I really don't care. Ignore it. Your the one choosing to look at. I claim nothing. I have my other thread in Covers it's all there. Why do you guys all think i'm here to impress you or showboat? Have I made that inclination? lol some weird people here.

What you should be doing is a.) following the picks b.) seeing if i'm worth following c.) ignoring this thread

RDTTKA12
    RDTTKA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I have been involved with these types of forums since 1999. That's 14 years, I was an administrator at the old baseball.com for 6 years, I have seen this type of shit countless times in 14 years.

Unheard of newbie comes on board , states I'm new here, yadda, yadda, yadda, makes up ridiculous stats from old site, blah, blah, blah, just like Stugato did, has ghosts bump of his view counts, then claims "look at all my views" yadda, yadda, yadda, treads water, then the second he goes on a heater, all the ghosts start pumping up the newbie, then tries to go tout.

Dude, we have seen this movie so many times before

Plus, you haven't impressed anybody yet with your picks.
    Pretty small sample size of his picks. How about we all give him some time to see a good sample size

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Everyone chill your shit. This guy didn't come in here claiming locks or greatness, he's just posting some picks. I guess haters gonna hate

Anyway, welcome man. I'm on Wizards and Bulls tonight so good luck to both of us

stevenash

What you should be doing is a.) following the picks b.) seeing if i'm worth following c.) ignoring this thread
    What you should be doing is not worry about me.
    But you are not fooling anybody Stu

BradyWearsUggz

thank you sir! someone with 1/2 a brain. GL

BradyWearsUggz

who is Stu? LOL oh god... you guys think i'm someone else is thats whats going on? GO TO COVERS, IN THE SEARCH BOX PUT "PROMOTIONS" CLICK ON TOP LINK. GO TO THREAD "ONE OR TWO WINNERS A DAY, KEEP THE DEBT COLLECTORS AT BAY!" and stop wasting your time.

RDTTKA12

who is Stu? LOL oh god... you guys think i'm someone else is thats whats going on? GO TO COVERS, IN THE SEARCH BOX PUT "PROMOTIONS" CLICK ON TOP LINK. GO TO THREAD "ONE OR TWO WINNERS A DAY, KEEP THE DEBT COLLECTORS AT BAY!" and stop wasting your time.
    I know right? It's amazing that this thing called the Internet allows people to go to other sites besides SBR. People bashing based on other idiots on other forums. This is getting rediculous. If everyone is so damm worried about your credibility then they should go look where you have openly posted your résumé from other sites or stfu. It's pretty simple. Or just give it a few weeks Brady and your record will speak for itself

tigerw1
    tigerw1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your posts. keep them coming along with winning picks!

BradyWearsUggz

if I stick around lol I think this place is worse than Covers. At least most had respect and let the new people to the forum post their picks without any "blah blah you suck and your new go away". I guess this forum isn't as big as Covers though so must be more "tight-knit" unbeknown to the newcomers.

lazylover
    lazylover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady, just ignore the haters. They are just upset they faded your pics. Keep the winners coming...

RDTTKA12

1 for 1 already Brady
    Wiz and spurs looking good in 3rd. Lets get that cash bro!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Brady seems sharp, I like the guy, why everyone is bashing him is beyond me.

Stevey I love you but let the guy prove his worth brother. I gotta feeling hell end up 1 of the good guys

BradyWearsUggz

The one time I don't bet the RLM team the Bobcats they friggin' win. Damnit

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Your looking good brady. keep the picks coming. shut these haters up!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Brady you seem sharp just ignore the haters and let ur wins do the talking and they will go away except for a couple morons we have here who are relentless no matter how well you are doing ... Daimo for ex. lol.

preze
    preze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Hard to pull the trigger on the bobcats

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hard to pull the trigger on Bobpusses but I had to with Hoyas my only 2 plays tonight. Don't care how pathetic Bobcats are only a moron bet the Celts tonight after 3 o.t's , hopping on a plane (and with the weather I bet that was even a time consuming issue) to go play on the road as a heavy pub fave on Black Monday lol!!

kdavis
    kdavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3809

Don't waste your time trying to convince these fools. Just do your thing and let the toddlers play with their keyboards.
    BTW. Good job tonight.

RDTTKA12

3 for 3 tonight Brady, 3 and 1 last night. Wonder who's not happy with these two batch of picks lol!!

BradyWearsUggz

spurs $, clippers $, wizards $, 3-0 to end day. for all those who wonder when i say LARGE play, this is a max unit play for myself personally. Its often a line i feel comfortable with. thanks for all the love fellas! BOL tomorrow.

gaven1030
    gaven1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

damn brady, spot on with every bet tonight, i only bet on the celts/bobs under 192 tonight. was goanna bet on the bobcats but i feel like the bobs are too sharp of a bet lol. keep them coming and keep us updated on tomorrows picks man

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

spurs $, clippers $, wizards $, 3-0 to end day. for all those who wonder when i say LARGE play, this is a max unit play for myself personally. Its often a line i feel comfortable with. thanks for all the love fellas! BOL tomorrow.
    great job I tailed for a nice profit. keep doing your thing.

preze

Solid night Brady. Keep doing what you do.

Zzapper
    Zzapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Just ignore these idiots. That's why this forum is going to shiaat. You have some many maggot trolls in here it's really annoying. Just keep posting away. You're off to a good start.

BradyWearsUggz

is that you c_preze?

swavings
    swavings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Great night! Thanks for sharing your plays! I look forward to tomorrow

karstman7
    karstman7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1576

i happily tailed and with my personal bets went 9-1. thanks UGGZ...

pls hang around..

preze

is that you c_preze?
    Yes sir

First ... 3456789 ... Last