LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Mavericks/Wizards UNDER 203.5

They say that good defense stops good offense, and we expect that again here as we look for the Dallas defense to slow down the run-and-gun Washington offense, thus keying this UNDER.

The Mavericks are currently riding a 12-game winning streak, keyed by a defense that has held 10 of its last 11 opponents to below 100 points. In fact Dallas is allowing just 88.0 points per game over its last five contests while limiting those opponents to only 44.6 percent shooting from the floor. The Mavs even held these Wizards to 80 points in a 107-80 romp in Dallas two weeks ago.

Washington may be averaging a hefty 111.1 points per game here at home this season, but the Wizards have now failed to reach 100 points in three straight meetings vs. Dallas including a 104-94 defeat the last time these teams met in this building. It is also worth noting that those last three encounters produced combined point totals of 187, 198 and 200 points respectively, all safely below this posted total.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice write-up Lt.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Talk about stepping in shit, I could not have been more wrong in my analysis of this game, yet still eked out the half-point win. I guess this makes up for a few backdoor losses.