Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico feb-6-2013 :)

ATS record 31-22
    Totals 16-9

Big card tonight letīs get started:

Indiana at 76ers -2.5: Indiana is on b2b2b, yhey play a poor 29.4% ATS as a road dog, though they play a nice 57.1% ATS on b2b, even with the fatigue factor here I donīt feel good fading INdiana nor betting 76ers against them, pass.

Clippers at Orlando +5.5: this gotta be the lowest we might see Clippers during the year, should be a no brainer laying the points against one of the 3 worst teams in NBA at the moment, though due to those all injuries I prefer to walk away from ATS. Where I see some value here is with the totals, Orlando is struggling to score and Clippers still has a decent def on the road, My lean UNder 186.

Kinicks at Washington +4: Wizards is one of those teams you gotta back them up ATS with those kind of % they have, on the other hand itīs really hard to fade Knicks while they are playing great basketball at the moment IMO, where I see good value here is in the totals, both teams should be able to score more than 96, my lean Over 191.5.

Boston at Toronto -3: Boston is like Hawks a team that deserve to be fade or no play for me, they suck ATS and Toronto is playing nice ATS, 58.6% after a lose, 58.3% as home fav, 58.3% conference games, I see a good value here also on the totals, Boston allows 99.9 pts per game on the road and Toronto is scoring 98.3, plus the addition of Gay is already liking me how he fits the team, My leans Toronto -3 and Over 188.5.

Charlotte at Cleveland -6: Is it possible to fade both teams? both suck ATS and i general, both allow more than 100 pts and score less than 97, really hard to cap this kind of garbage IMO, pass.

Nets at Pistons -2: Pistons is riding a 2 game losing streak and a day off, Nets is on b2b where they suck ATS 27.3%, after a loss nets plays 31.6% ATS while Pistons 53,3% after a loss. I agree with some ppl that thinks Nets is the most overrated team in NBA, my lean Pistons -2.

Houston at Miami -7.5: Even though Houston is playing b2b on a porr 35.7% ATS, and Miami plays a nice 54.5% ATS as home fav, donīt feel good fading the Rockets here and not sure if Miami will pull away to cover, pass.

Memphis at Atlanta +1.5: You know the drill Hawks are fade or no play, this time I like Memphis spot here even on b2b where they play 70% ATS, the fact they play 66.7% after a loss and 66.7% as away fav, my lean Memphis -1.5 (itīs a pk game). Also like the totals here both allow more than 93, and score more than 94, I see this game around 191 pts, lean Over 182.

GState at OKC -10.5: DD line no play for me.

Suns at NOrleans -6.5: Even NOrlenas has been relly good ATS and have made me some money, Suns is on b2b, emotional win vs Memphis they may come flat tonight perfect spot to fade them, what concerns me is the fact Norlenas had 3 days off and we have seen how teams seem to struggle, actually NOrleans is playing a poor 25% ATS after 2-3 days off. Pass, I might take a deeper look at the totals I believe this line could be difficult to cover after Suns is on b2b. My lean Under 194.5

Portland at Dallas -4.5: Portland we know they are not good on the road while Dallas have become on of the top teams ATS, Dallas play 59.3% ATS after a loss, 57.1% as home fav, 57.7% after a day off, My lean Dallas -4.5.

Spurs at Minnesota +4.5: A no brainer here Spurs right?, letīs seeWolves are 35% ATS as home dog, 37% in conference games, even though Spurs play a nice 71.4% ATS after 2-3 days off I am affraid they may come asleep, of course here is Spurs laying the points or no play.

Bucks at Utah -5.5: Bucks is on b2b where they play a poor 33.3% ATS, fatigue could be a factor since they play at Denver yesterday and today in Utah, Utah is very strong at home, the play 60.9% ATS at home, My lean Utah -5.5.

Will finish daily drill and come back later to post final plays.

GLTA

Tune2ime
    Tune2ime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final picks?

Artieaa

Ok gents after daily drill here are final plays:

Toronto -3.5
    Cleveland/Charlotte Under 204
    Memphis/Hawks Over 182.5

GLTA

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Thanks

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    Thanks
    My pleasure mate!!!!!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

How badly does Mehico beat up on Jamaica tonight?

Artieaa

Should be at least by 2 goals, letīs remember Itīs the final stage of qualifying for the world cup, Jamaica always play hard vs Mexico.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

two fast teams

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    two fast teams
    Indeed though Mexico City is 2,400 mtrs above the sea level that is tough for any team.

Artieaa

1-2 for the night, bloody Raptors I was watching the game till last minute of 3rd qtr they were up and when I came back pumm they have already lost hahahah.

ATS record 31-23
    Totals 17-10

4-4 for the week , gotta be more agresive, sometimes hesitate too much in some leans that had been on spot!!!!

Have a good one
    GLTA!!!!!

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Artieaa
    We took your lean on SA Spurs game and laid the points. Thank you very much.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Your leans have been solid dude.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bean eater is picking a basketball now? What do you know