pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Chicago Bulls +1400 to win it all...

Incredible value bet...

This team has as good of a chance as any. Rose is practicing at full speed and will be worked into the rotation soon...DERRICK ROSE is coming....everybody better get the hell out the way.

Besides OKC, the Bulls are the best team in the NBA (with Rose) and the fact that they play in the East and their only competition is the Miami crybabies makes the road that much easier....GREAT VALUE

virtualguru28
    virtualguru28's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much do you plan on putting on it? ill take your bet and ill give you +2800, because there is no chance in hell that this happens

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Can't beat the Heat.

k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Burning money my friend... MIAMI HEAT will win it again. Bulls have no chance, won't even make conference finals.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Can't beat the Heat.
    I don't know the east is going to be wide open come playoff time..

Pacers and Bulls can both give the Heat a run in a series when healthy

Rose is going to be fresh which is going to be huge when he gets out on a break you can't stop him

Rose Belinelli Deng Booze Noah will be a force and with Taj Butler and RIP

Playoffs should be exciting this year LBJ is the greatest athlete in my mind to ever play but its still a team game and Wade is just awful and Bosh needs a better big man duo down low

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Sad to see people burning money like this....books put out these future bets tht look enticing and draw in so much dead money its not even funny.

Bulls? You people must not have watched what happened when Heat met these guys. It was the big 3's first year and Rose was fully healthy yet they got absolutely demolished. What makes u think that a Heat team that's BETTER now and more experienced, will now suddenly lose to a banged up Bulls team.

Indiana? Please. Solid team but u cannot be serious if u think tht LeBron James is going to lose a 7-game series to the Pacers
    Yes this team can challenge the Heat, and even without Bosh last year, Miami took care of them. Don't be fooled by the regular season - even if Pacers can push the Heat to 6-7 games it doesnt matter, Miami will come out on top - no chance they lose to Pacers.

And LeBron is the only guy on his team that actually plays hard during reg season AND playoffs. The rest of the team is on cruise control, esp Wade. Come playoff time, don't expect Miami to continue to be this sloppy.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

The pacers are a very young team and I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the heat in a 7game series, last year they showed their youth because they couldn't close it out.. U c, it's simple, the Miami heat can't rebound, they don't have a big, and struggle vs defensive minded teams who have bigs that can rebound n stretch the floor... The bulls and pacers both can take them out IMO... Lets not forget the pacers r still without danny granger too, who is expected to come back sometime mid-February 😉

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

just not gonna happen.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I'm a Bulls fan but it wouldn't touch this unless it's +3000 at least.

NBA is the most predictable of all the pro sports come playoff time. This isn't the NFL where a 9-7 or 10-6 Wild Card team can win the SB.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    I don't know the east is going to be wide open come playoff time..

Pacers and Bulls can both give the Heat a run in a series when healthy

Rose is going to be fresh which is going to be huge when he gets out on a break you can't stop him

Rose Belinelli Deng Booze Noah will be a force and with Taj Butler and RIP

Playoffs should be exciting this year LBJ is the greatest athlete in my mind to ever play but its still a team game and Wade is just awful and Bosh needs a better big man duo down low
    Rose may very well be fresh, but the rest of the team will be run into the ground. You can see it already. Noah has foot problems again, Boozer has missed time and when those two are out, Taj plays 48 minutes a game. I appreciate the Bulls lunch pail mentality, but this is the NBA. The Bulls win a lot of games simply because they play hard every single night. Elite teams like the Heat know its a marathon not a sprint. Come playoff time, the Bulls will be gassed. They also better hope they don't have to deal with the Pacers in a first round match. Even if the Bulls are able to beat the Pacers in a 7 game series, they won't have anything left for whoever awaits in round 2.