Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 1-feb-2013 :)

ATS record 28-17
    Totals 13-8

Big card for tonight, letīs take a look:

Clippers at Toronto +4: This should be easy for the Clippers to cover Clipperīs is playing a nice 66.7% ATS (3rd in the league) after a win, what concerns me here is the fact that some Clippers players are still aching injuries, I see more value here playing the Over 193, Toronto is scoring and allowing more than 102 pts at home in their last 3 games both teams run a decent pace with a high efficiency %, My lean Over 193.

Miami at Indiana +2: This would be a dog fight I see this game being decided by 2 or 3 pts, too close to make a call, pass.

Orlando at Boston -8.5: Orlando is riding a 7 game losing streak and struggling to score lately, Boston on the other hand has not any ATS trend above 47%, this might be the place to bach up Orlando cause I see this game being decided by 6 pts, have to think abou it my lean Orlando +8.5.

Cleveland at Detroit -4: I see this game being decided by 5or 6 pts, also need to see how Calderon will boost detroit , pass.

Chicago at Nets -3: I like Chicagoīs spot here, they are playing a nice 63.6% ATS as road dog they are far better scoring away than at home, I see bulls with a great chance to win this SU, my lean Bulls +3.

Bucks at Knicks -5.5: Bucks are on top of the league in many categories ATS on the road, 66.7% as road dog vs 50% from NY as home fav, Bucks is 63.6% ATS away from home while NY 54.5% at home, Ny is playing 44.4% ATS after a win while Bucks a nice 68.4% ATS after a lose, my lean here Bucks +5.5.

Sacramento at 76ers: even though this should be a very easy match up for the 76ers, I found a very good value on the totals, Kings are not scoring more than 93 on the road while Sixers is allowing 89 pts last 3 at home while scoring 96.3, Philadelphia run a slower pace than Sacramento while I see 76ers dominating the game and slowing down the game, my lean Under 199.

Washington at Memphis -6.5: This is a spot where to back the wizards, what concerns me here is the fact that I have not seen Memphis with new players, I prefer to find out how they fit with no money on this game, pass.

NOrleans at Denver -7: We know already NOrleans is one of the best teams ATS , 73.9% as road dogs, 66.7% with a day off, 65.5 % in conference games, and the best 70.8% away from home, on the other hand Denver has been playing pretty damm good scoring 113.6 in their last 3 at home while allowing 101.3, Denver also has nice stats ats, best in the league 68.8% in conference games, 63.3% in division games, what concerns me here is the fact that Norlleans is playing their 3rd in 4 and is 4th game away from home, My lean NOrleans +7.

Dallas at Phoenix -3.5: suddenly Dallas is becoming a nice team ATS on the road 61.9% as a road dog, 60% away from home, 57.1% conference games, while Suns is playing a better defense allowing 90.6 last 3 at home while scoring 93, I see a good value here with the totals, dallas is on b2b, last 2 games have been fought tiill the end, My lean Under 199.

Portland at Utah -5: Utah is way better at home than Portland on the road, what concerns me here is that I donīt know if Utah already put behind that big loss vs Houston last game they looked insecure at some point during NOrleans push for the game, My lean Utah -5.

Lakers at Minnesota +2: Lakers is the worst in the leagu ATS away from home (6-14) 30%, thereīs not much to write home about Wolves playing a poor 28.6% ATS as a home dog, this is a pick game esentially, too risky to bet any of these 2 teams, pass.

Will be back later to post final plays

GLTA
    Points Awarded:

mart59a gave Artieaa 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Love that you and I agree on 3 plays. Bulls bucks jazz. Gonna be a great night.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Iīm curious Artieaa, a que equipo le vas ?

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Iīm curious Artieaa, a que equipo le vas ?
    hmmm letīs say I donīt root for any in particular hahah, used to root for Blazers on Drexlerīs era, when he moved to Houston then root for rockets actually went to several Rocketīs games when Barkley, Hakeem O and drexler were together was a heck of a team to watch, remember being on a game where even Hakeem score behind 3pt arc that game was so epic, liked also Ewing and Starkīs Knicks attended also an exhibition game here in Mexico in 1994, and of course always enjoyed D. Wilkins and Webbīs Hawks, so as you can see I used to root for teams on late 80īs early 90īs so for at this point like to watch players not really the whole team.

Artieaa

Ok after running final numbers and watching line movements here are final plays:

Bucks +5.5
    76ers Under 199
    Suns Under 200.5

Grind play: Hornets +7
    19.05 to win 17.30

GLTA !!!!!

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

GL man

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Would like to thank you for the time and effort Artieaa...love how you share your thoughts on each game as opposed to just throwing out a pick. Cheers bro.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by mart59a View Post
    Would like to thank you for the time and effort Artieaa...love how you share your thoughts on each game as opposed to just throwing out a pick. Cheers bro.
    My pleasure mate thanks!!!!!

Artieaa

Sorry guys rough nite 1-3 including grid bet.
    Will start to look at tomorrowīs card
    For sure will be a better day !!!

ATS record 28-20
    Totals 14-9

Have a good one!!!