onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    sorry man, you dont know heat yet. lebron is brilliant, but the other two are shit, probably not in the top10. bosh with 6 rebounds a game, what a softie
    Oh trust me I know but to say they are over priced is just a lie because they all could get big bucks else where

Even Wades washed up ass I like Bosh but he isn't a center and since the Heat have zero big men he is forced to play out of position at times

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

I guess those are real Benjamins that Hard Core wipes with. Got the shits tonight.....

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Twice this season that the Heat were small favs @ Indiana and people screamed about them being a "steal"

Both times the game has been over by the end of the 3rd qtr.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Won't be tonight sorry but u can tell what the fixes already just look at the damn lines the fixes are staring right at you
    how did the bet go for you i took the pacers???

Pan43
    Pan43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3327

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    sorry man, you dont know heat yet. lebron is brilliant, but the other two are shit, probably not in the top10. bosh with 6 rebounds a game, what a softie
    If you referring on wade being shit you get out of NBA, make plays but don't comment for god sake. Yeah maybe he is not top 10 player overall in the league but Wade is 2nd best SG behind Kobe, and Wade accepted being 2nd/3rd option in Heat after LeBron and Bosh signed.

First 12