MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just like last Sunday, Mia -3.5 public burial?

Even tho Mia has the birdman now, they're not using him all that much yet, plus he doesn't look 100% or is it just me? Anyways, I believe the key to this will be the offensive rebounds!!!!! I'm thinking of taking Indy +3.5 taking the pts only just in case it's a nail biter in the end of the game Indy doesn't have any1 to get them a game winning basket... also loving the under, since miami's defense has been suffocating as of late, and Indiana is all about D.. Especially at home... 183 seems kinda low but I expect it to go all the way up to 186-187 w/ the public jumping on the over given the lebron / d wade factor.. I still don't see this game going above 175, unless it goes to 2OT or something... Good luck guys!!! Will most likely parlay these 2 plays w phi -6

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

hate to jinx it, but pacers are the play. heat are obviously the better team, but give halfass efforts and wade has kinda sucked this season. pacers are tough man

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't have any1 who can rebound the ball.. Pacers control the glass IMO GL all

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

damn i wish i got pacer +3.5, you got a great line . got them at +2, not nearly as good. someone probably wins by 2 or 3