JZAL12
    JZAL12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1631

Raptors/76ers ML

Play both of these on the ML. One of them will cash tonight.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I think it'll be the Raptors

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yea 1s definatly gonna win maybe both

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I like 76ers to keep it close and leaning over. Conley is probably out, 76ers shot lights out their last meeting, I wonder how Memphis will prepare for them.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...212260MEM.html

juice050
    juice050's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2168

wrong on raptors sorry to burst your bubble but gl...

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

playing raptors and under 178 in philly

JZAL12

Quote Originally Posted by juice050 View Post
    wrong on raptors sorry to burst your bubble but gl...
    If I'm wrong on TOR, 76ers will win. Like the OP states, one of the two wins = profit.

Ontnr
    Ontnr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JZAL12 View Post
    If I'm wrong on TOR, 76ers will win. Like the OP states, one of the two wins = profit.
    Why, WHY, WHY????????, would there be any kind of dependency between the outcome of the Toronto game and the Philly game?

Do you even realize how painfully stupid it is to believe that the likeliness of one hitting is related to the outcome of the other? Is there a magic, unvisible string connecting the two teams, sucking life out of one team and giving it to the other?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Ontnr View Post
    Why, WHY, WHY????????, would there be any kind of dependency between the outcome of the Toronto game and the Philly game?

Do you even realize how painfully stupid it is to believe that the likeliness of one hitting is related to the outcome of the other? Is there a magic, unvisible string connecting the two teams, sucking life out of one team and giving it to the other?
    you must be new to gambling

Ontnr

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    And why is that?

Can you specify what you mean, because it's getting clear to me that you're actually not joking. You truly believe that because of some fuzzy perception of yours, let's call it experience, (old school, people who think they know how the world works, but truly lacks logical understanding skills..) , one dog losing, will increase the probability of the other one hitting? That's like believing in magic, unless there are some very specific circumstances around the games, for example that the second dog can reach the playoffs if the first dog loses and therefore will play even harder if they do lose.

JZAL12

I realize the games are independent so sorry if the previous post is misleading.

I think the chances of both TOR and PHI winning are underrepresented in the current betting market. However because they are underrepresented does not mean that they will both hit. I like betting them as a pair in this spot because I need only one to hit to show profit.

vikesbills24
    vikesbills24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I realize the games are independent so sorry if the previous post is misleading.

I think the chances of both TOR and PHI winning are underrepresented in the current betting market. However because they are underrepresented does not mean that they will both hit. I like betting them as a pair in this spot because I need only one to hit to show profit.
    This kind of thinking does not work in sports betting.

Ontnr

Ok then I completely misread your post :-)

JZAL12

Ok then I completely misread your post :-)
    You read it correctly, it was a poor choice of words by me.

Anyways, Bogut is supposedly back for GS and coach will want to work him in throughout the game. I see this as an advantage for the Raptors as it'll be an adjustment period for the team when Bogut is in the lineup.

As for Philly, they are a rested bunch playing against a Memphis team on a back to back. Even if Memphis is 6-7 pts better than Philly on a neutral court, home court and a back to back should swing the game slightly into Philly territory.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

they will both lose

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

I think philly will win. Not sure about raptors

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    No, he's not me. He is just not stupid like 95% of the people who post here.

He's exactly right.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

And you wonder why you're down heaps in sports betting...

Askii
    Askii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

ML Raptors? Against GSW?

JZAL12

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    And you wonder why you're down heaps in sports betting...
    Funny how you are no where to be found on here until both of the games end. It didn't work out tonight, but that doesn't mean it was the wrong bet. Just because my plays didn't hit doesn't mean they weren't +EV.