Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs/Hawks Fri 12/01

Anyone else liking the home Hawks and the 2.5??? The Cavs have not been solid on the road at all this year(2-4 record to be exact) The Hawks haven't exactly been World Beaters @ home this year going 4-3 to start the season, but I think the Hawks are the play here... Joe Johnson and his 27.8 PPG should be able to carry the load! Just found out that Friday's game the Hawks will be honoring "The Human Highlight Film" Dominique Wilkins! All the more reason to take them in this game! The Cavs get to sport their "Orange Sherbet" jerseys as Lebron likes to call them! heh heh
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-30-06 at 11:59 PM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'm really down on Cleveland at the moment, but coming off that home loss to the Knicks and with the Hawks already coming into their building and beating them last month, this might be a good spot for Lebron and company to explode tomorrow.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    I'm really down on Cleveland at the moment, but coming off that home loss to the Knicks and with the Hawks already coming into their building and beating them last month, this might be a good spot for Lebron and company to explode tomorrow.
    I don't know what to think about this game... I forgot that the Hawks absolutely put a whoopin on the Cavs in their building... Anyone else have any thoughts on this game?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The hawks would be the side i'd take in this game, but it's not a game I will be playing at all.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one looks like a trap. I like Atlanta tonight.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

coming off that home loss to the Knicks and with the Hawks already coming into their building and beating them last month
    yes, quick revenge potential makes this no play for me...