Flame Capper 007
    Flame Capper 007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's Card (4) Nice Plays

4-3-1 YTD
    2-1-1 on 01-26-13 with a huge play with the Wizards!

(1) Mia -3.5 (Maybe this a trap game and Boston has to snap their losing streak soon right.? But, I don't think that will be against Bron and the Heat. This is a statement game and I see Ray Allen playing a pivotal role in this game. I'm going to continue to fade these Celtics until proven wrong. Maybe this is the firing of Doc Rivers game. My play is on the Heatles.)
    (2) LAL +3.5 (Maybe I'm crazy as The Lakers have been fade material throughout the season. But, I don't know my mind says OKC easily. But, my gut says play LA. They have the size. Nash is a liability definitely on D but the size is there. And, if Kobe can limit his attempts and get everyone involved along with Nash being a floor general. This could be an interesting game probably coming down to the last possession. My play is on the Lakers.)
    (3) NY Knicks -5.5 (Everyone is heavy on the Hawks but hopefully after 4 games in 6 nights that will take a toll on them. And, NY has to bounce back after a horrible outing against Philly. The 3 ball was horrific. 18%?? Not going to cut it. I expect that percentage to be up somewhere around 41% or better tomorrow. My play in on the Knicks at the Garden.)
    (4) Dallas -7 (Phoenix has been playing well and every since the debut of Hunter and been great ATS . I look for that energy to run out tomorrow. After a letdown v Spurs. Bounce back from the Mavs makes sense. Play is on the Mavs
    *As always Fade at your own Risk!

Flame Capper 007

They're def trying to FIX the Heat vs Boston game. No way it should be this close especially without Rondo!! Vegas is crazy for this 1.!!

Flame Capper 007

2-2 today