Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 25 - jan-2013 :)

ATS record 24-15
    Totals 10-3

Letīs take a look at todayīs big card:

Wolves at Wizards -6: The best team ATS in genaral, 1st at home (55.6%) 1st in non conference games 78.6% Wizards receiving the Wolves on paper should be a no brainer laying the points, though what concerns me is the fact tha Wizards are coming home for the 1st time after a great road trip, they are riding a winning streak ATS of 8 games, despite all their recent succes I see this game really too close to call, I see more value in other games of the card, Iīll pass.

Boston at Atlanta -5: Being honest this game could go either way with 2 of the mnost erratic teams to cap IMO, Boston is dead last ATS on the road, and Atlanta well they are just 36.8% ATS at home, Will walk away from this.

Detroit at Miami: Donīt play DD games.

Bucks at Cleveland +3.5: Here I see a lot of value in both line and total letīs see:
    Bucks is number 1 ATS (69.2%) in Conference games, Cleveland is 2nd last in Division games ATS(20%) if the CAvs will not use ther new acquisitions that makes this game more interesting, on the other both teams donīt score more than 96 pts, even Bucks like to run a faster pace I see this game around 191 pts. My leans here Bucks -3.5 and Under 198.

Brooklyn at Memphis -4.5: I still doný buy it from the Grizzlies, I will pass.

Houston at N.Orleans -2.5: Houston is riding a 9 games losing streak ATS and they have looked pathetic, they are last in coonference games ATS (30.4%) while N.Orleans is 1st in Division games ATS with a whooping 88.9% also Hornets are 3rd ATS (64%) in conference games. I see a good value here in the total, NOrleans run a slow pace and for sure they will slow down the game, with Houston struggling to score constantly my leans here are Hornets -2.5 and Under 200.5.

S.Antonio at Dallas +1.5: Everyone is claiming here that Dallas is the play cause last performances and revenge factor, injuries and players to miss the game, etc, I would suggest them to think it twice before putting some money on Dallas, they are coming from 4 days off, that would be a factor if they donīt come sync at the begining of the game we may see the Spurs taking off and never look back, letīs not forget that Spurs almost win in Miami without their starters, for sure the one playing insted of injured players they are willing to make an statement. My lean here Spurs -1.5

G.State at Chicago -2: GState is superior in % numbers ATS, on the other hand G.State may come flat here after their win vs OKC, I see numbers too close to make a call here, even though I like chicagoīs spot here I prefer to walk away.

OKC at Sacramento: very simple I see OKC winning this game at least by 12 pts, still have to think about the fact they are playing a 3rd game in 4 nights on the road. My lean OKC -8.5.

Utah at Lakers -5: I know Utah is not the best on the road but they have played better basketball on the road recently, anyway numbers are too close for me found better value in other games, Iīll pass.

Will be back later to post final plays

GLTA

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I would be careful with that Houston Under. The Hornets have been good offensively as of late and the Rockets play at a fast pace as well. The -2.5 is the better play imo.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I would be careful with that Houston Under. The Hornets have been good offensively as of late and the Rockets play at a fast pace as well. The -2.5 is the better play imo.
    Yes mate thanks for the advice, I am still running final numbers.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

good luck

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

You have a great philosophy man. I've been tailing you from the very beginning and now is time to increase my unit sizes. Let's get that cash

Artieaa

Ok after running some more numbers again and again and after watching loads of "sharp money" flyiing around I decided to play:

Rockets/NOrleans UNder 200.5
    Spurs PK

Some may be scratching their heads with these picks, you may call me crazy

GLTA

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I love the Under in the Hornets-Rockets game

Artieaa

2- 0 for the night, looked easier than it really was to find the better value today, was a tough card, and tons of sharp money flying around!!!!

ATS record 25-15
    Totals 11-3

Will take a look at tomorrowīs card

Have a good one
    GLTA

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

that is my paisano

nappa

Bro you're spoiling us: 6-0 streak god damn!!!!

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Artieaa sensei

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Artieaa ... I'm waiting for your picks like I'm waiting for a show to begin at a theater. Can't wait.

Artieaa

Thanks gents, give me half an hour to post leans, have been busy at work, they donīt understand that I have to post!!!!! hahahaha

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Thanks gents, give me half an hour to post leans, have been busy at work, they donīt understand that I have to post!!!!! hahahaha

take your time bro. Please.

take a look at "Sharp" money n everything you gotta do first!

Don't let anyone rush your winning picks!

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Artieaa. Thanks a lot for your picks. Anyone who has capped games before knows that it isn't as easy as it looks.

2- 0 for the night, looked easier than it really was to find the better value today, was a tough card, and tons of sharp money flying around!!!!

ATS record 25-15
    Totals 11-3

Will take a look at tomorrowīs card

Have a good one
    GLTA

nappa

HAHA man this is hilarious. Another great night in the making bro. Good luck at your job!