SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

SKiLLsSoLoN Numerology Pick

I study numerology, not really that good at it.

I don't really follow sports but work at a ticket company. So I hear about it a lot and thought I give it a shot.

Fade me if you want, I just wanted to track this and maybe if others had insight or wanted a reading they could do so.

Going to take the whole team and based on the day i'm going to make a pick based on the numbers/astrology I find.
    I'm new to this but just want to have fun with it.

I called the Suns winning late night but not sure if that something to be happy about.

So here what I got for today:

Upset: detroit-pistons

milwaukee-bucks

memphis-grizzlies

houston-rockets (This team will do well until 2/11)

I have made all kind of threads and never kept up with them, so this might happen. But none the less I wanted to post this so I don't forget, LOL.
    Last edited by SKiLLsSoLoN; 01-25-13 at 02:13 AM.

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

This might turn out being a fun and quite interesting experiment. GL!

pman2013
    pman2013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

sounds interesting can you explain what numbers and what astrology exactly your using for these picks?

SKiLLsSoLoN

thanks, I got to learn the key players. I'm basing a lot of this off of the whole team. But I guess I got to start some where.

SKiLLsSoLoN

Quote Originally Posted by pman2013 View Post
    sounds interesting can you explain what numbers and what astrology exactly your using for these picks?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

Can find a reading on my website that gives you an idea of how I find what numbers go with what. SkillsSolon.com/numerology
    and using Chinese Astrology (very new to it, so it helps to use it like this to get to understand it better)

I'm new a newb to both numerology and Chinese Astrology but I love learning both. They can give you inseight on the day and how things are.

Like today being a 7 (2+5), 7 promotes loneliness and most 7 LP get hurt. So I can imagine some players today will get hurt. I could be wrong but more then likely someone will get hurt today. I'd also like to make sure you guys don't go crazy on being active today because this is a universal thing. But the day breaks down to a 5 and most 5 days go by very fast. 5 is also a good day to travel so that might help out a lot of teams on the road.

Hope this helps, like I said i'm new to trying to understand sports with numerology but I understand numerology laws and try to live by them. But I will say with will power you can over come all of these laws.

SKiLLsSoLoN

Today:

Philadelphia 76ers

Brooklyn Nets Over (Trying out Under/Overs)

Chicago Bulls

Utah Jazz Over

GL to all!