SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scott Spreitzer: Orlando +2½ at Seattle

Orlando +2½ at Seattle

Game Time: 11/29/2006 10:00:00 PM
    By: Scott Spreitzer
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

The wrong team is favored in this contest, and that makes the Magic and the points your best play tonigt in Seattle versus the SuperSonics.

I'm taking the points with the Magic on Wednesday. The wrong team is favored in this one.

Orlando comes in riding a 4-game win streak while Seattle enters the contest with a 2-5 SU home mark. Orlando shot just 39.5% in their last game, but still whipped the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake City, 88-75. The Magic also punished the league's best rebounding team, owning a +9 margin, including 15 offensive boards.

The Sonics have lost five of seven and are getting very little help from their bench. Take Nick Collison out of the mix and it's next to nothing, lately. So while the linemaker feels the public is looking for an Orlando letdown, we believe they'll play even better on Wednesday due to improved shooting from the NBA's best shooting squad. We'll grab the points with the Orlando Magic.

Play: Magic +2½

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another donkey play from Spreitzer.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Passing on the side but taking the under tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with IL on this one. I feel the under is the way to go in this game.

Seattle has been taking up the full shot clock lately before they even take a shot. Whats even sicker though is there missing the easy layups. (Collison= cancer right now)