Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Wednesday November 29th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only.

Illusion

Alright guys, I am ice cold in hoops. If you wanna make some coin you should probably fade my plays until I get this shit turned around.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I just got home and saw I cashed a couple by a half a point myself: Toledo +5.5 and Purdue -1.5, were they lucky covers or did I survive at the end if anybody was tracking those?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had Purdue -1.5 as well. We were penetrating ice cold in the first half, missing 5 footers and FTs, but still up 26-23 at halftime. Second half, we went on a little run, up 9 with 14 minutes or so left. Then we go ice cold again, and UVA goes up 5 with like 8 minutes left. But, they didn't make a field goal the rest of regulation. We never get hot, but take a 59-57 lead late.
    35 seconds left, up 2 with the ball, shot clock about 10, and we turn it over. Singletary drives in and gets fouled. Of course he makes both FTs. We hold for the last shot and hit a floater with 1.2 seconds left. They throw the inbounds pass to a guy standing out of bounds at halfcourt.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Had Purdue -1.5 as well. We were penetrating ice cold in the first half, missing 5 footers and FTs, but still up 26-23 at halftime. Second half, we went on a little run, up 9 with 14 minutes or so left. Then we go ice cold again, and UVA goes up 5 with like 8 minutes left. But, they didn't make a field goal the rest of regulation. We never get hot, but take a 59-57 lead late.
    35 seconds left, up 2 with the ball, shot clock about 10, and we turn it over. Singletary drives in and gets fouled. Of course he makes both FTs. We hold for the last shot and hit a floater with 1.2 seconds left. They throw the inbounds pass to a guy standing out of bounds at halfcourt.
    Sure sounds like a sweater. Thanks for the update Razz, I had grabbed 10 contracts at WSEX -1.5 at $56 a contract (-127 vig) instead of playing the -3. Lucky choice I guess

On a side note, I can't believe UNC is losing, I expected a blowout in this one.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Alright guys, I am ice cold in hoops. If you wanna make some coin you should probably fade my plays until I get this shit turned around.
    Good job turning it around tonight bro

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Good job turning it around tonight bro
    Thanks very much, it sure feels good. Went 2-0 in college and split my NBA plays 1-1.