jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Tyreke Evans sucks!

kings were much better when he was injured. Him and marcus thornton need to go. And coach smart needs to play aaron brooks and jimmer fredette a lot more. WTF is wrong with these coaches. If the kings played two point guards at once they would be so much better. Isaiah Thomas, Jimmer fredette. Aaron brooks, Jimmer fredette. Isaiah Thomas, Aaron brooks. Get rid of bums like tyreke evans and marcus thorton who penetrate up team chemistry. How do you let aaron brooks and jimmer fredette get a total of 8 minutes combined in a game? Change the rotation with players like tyreke and marcus. What is Francisco Garcia and Jason Thompson gonna accomplish to help the kings? They don't. The kings already give up like 120 points a game so they might as well play small ball and have 8 man rotation. Cousins, Tyreke at power forward, salmons at sf, isaiah and aaron at 1 and 2. Then have marcus Thornton, Jimmer fredette and Jason Thompson(The power forward that accomplishe nothing) come in for demarcus cousin.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 01-21-13 at 07:07 PM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Agreed

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

As a new fan of the Kings (soon to be my Sonics), I say get rid of the entire team. Thomas Robinson might be worth keeping, but hasn't he been pretty disappointing this year too? Only way I'd want to keep Cousins is if they fire Smart and bring in a big name coach who can turn him around.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Yeah, Robinson sorta sucks too. The Kings actually have talent though, It's just they play the wrong players at the wrong times and never seem to have the right combinations on the court. They need to have a lineup like the suns used to have when they had nash. Nash, 3sf/sg, and a center. The Kings would give up a little on the defensive end but offensively they would be so much more potent. Defensively they suck anyways with the current lineup.