SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Robert Ross: Back Bulls vs. Knicks

Back Bulls vs. Knicks

Game Time: 11/28/2006 8:30:00 PM

By: Robert Ross

Glad to be home from a long road trip, expect the Chicago Bulls to be primed and ready to lay a whippin' on the New York Knicks.

There's too much turmoil on the New York squad to back them here, even in a revenge spot.

Chicago (4-9) has beaten the Knickerbockers six of the last seven, the Bulls figure to be glad to be home and primed for a big effort after finally concluding its annual November road trip. Leading the team on the stats pages currently are Luol Deng (18.6 ppg), Ben Wallace (9.2 reb) and Kirk Hinrich (6.2 assists)

The Knicks (5-10) are finding ways to lose with poor shooting from the floor and the line undermining their work on the boards in Saturday's home loss to the Bulls. Jamal Crawford leads the team with 17.3 points per game, while David Lee (9.2) and Stephon Marbury (4.5) lead New York in rebounds and assists respectively.

Play: Bulls
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 01:31 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was actually liking the Knicks in this game myself. The Bulls just aren't playing that well right now, and I feel this is an overlay with them tonight.