HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

-$-hardcore-$- 1/19

ok last night was a bitch mainly cause of den blowing my teaser but its all cool i still made money cause i was smart enough to sprinkle a couple units on the okc ml

Rec (6-3)

Todays leans

SA-4 its the spurs..nuff said

GSW+6 i beleave in mark jackson and his influence on the team..translation they will give a 110% effort which should be enough to win or at least cover the spread, And the hornets are still the hornets till further notice. And on top of that shit why the f#ck is a 13-26 team 6pt favs against a 23-15 team f#ck outta hear ill take my chances

POR-4 Bucs on last gm of a long road trip combined with por on a 4 gm losing streak = por W...i hope. The only thing that scares me about bucs is they dont die and the last thing i need in my life is another mil 29-18 kinda 4th qtr PLEASE STERN NO AMAZING TONIGHT UNLESS ITS MY GS GM LOL

just leans will post final plays round 6ish and dont forget to follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Hornets are playing decent lately - same goes for Washington. Careful.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol yea right with the wizards playing great latley..losing by 1pt to sac isnt playing great and the fix was in on the den gm lst night..now noh on the other hand scares me but gs is the only playable dog tonight i mean lets be real clv and was are just not good at all at least gs has good coaching and talent

CakeMan

Hardcore: With all due respect Washington as of late as turned into a cash machine at the window. Half of the winners were dogs last night. Dont be square.

Houston -4 10*
    If anyone was watching Minnesota vs the Clippers - Pekovic left with a quad injury and thats when things opened up in the lane for the Clips. I expect to much of the same tonight as Pekovic is doubtful. Houston should catch full stride tonight. Both teams 0-5 ATS in their last 5 and 0-5 SU. I expect Houston to really catch fire on offense after going up against the League's best defense in Indiana (only team to keep opponents under 90 pt avg.) Take Houston minus the points - the will win by more than 10.

Cleveland +8.5 6*
    Since when do the Jazz deserve to be a 8.5 point favorite? OK - they are at home sitting with 21-19 record going up against Cleveland (10-31). But when I dig a little - I see that Clev. is playing much better as of the last 8-10 games - covering or pushing in most of those. they are at least in reach and not double digit blowouts. I just think 8.5 points is way too much. Utah is 5-10-1 ATS in last 16 vs Clev. Take the Cavs with the points.

Washington +13.5 10*
    I'm guessing this line may be over 14 by tipoff as the weekenders on the strip drive up the line. Washington is HOT right now and they are playing good ball. 4-1 SU in last 5 (5-14 in last 19) - they apparently have turned the corner IMO. Wizards are 11-6-1 ATS on the road! Clips are 10-8 ATS at home - BUT people - we are talking 13.5 points here. OK - the arguement can be made that Wash can't hang with the big boys ... like the heat twice losing by more than 20 and getting killed at home against the Lakers on 12/14. But their leader in Wall was out for both and this team is in sync right now: 1/7 beat OKC SU, 1/12 beat Hawks by 10, 1/14 beat magic by 29, 1/16 lost to Kings by 1 but covered as they were getting 4.5, and then beat Denver by for as a +10 dog. (I had Denver last night and the 10-0 run by Washington opening the 4th Quater showed me something). Enjoy the late game and be comfortable with Wizards competing to win it out right.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

bro your pics look good im just not a good dog picker..quit frankly i suck at dogs lol i thought i was sharp last night with hou+5 and how that turn out..im just gonna stick to what i do best which is pick winners im very good at analyzing a spread and finding the winners. I just cant make a living playing bad teams and hoping they stay competitive..i just suck at that gl tho im thinking about playing hou myself

CakeMan

I hear ya. I am more or less fading Minn They both are 0-5 ats but Minn is really banged up now with that Russian Bear hurt. He is a beast and ripped too.

CakeMan

Good Luck Hardcore - catch you tmrw!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

gl to u too..we both gon need it smh "amazing" is always a play away

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Cake Man, thanks for the info. If you think Washington will be over 14 points by tipoff then why are you taking them now with 10 units?

CakeMan

I place my bet right before tipoff especially when i have a big dog going up against a fan favorite in the Clippers - the line is likely to climb. Good Luck and thanks for reading my picks everyone.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Learned your lesson fading the wiz ay?

I actually don't like my boys tonight. Like I told cakeman they could easily back door cover tho

GL brotha

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Learned your lesson fading the wiz ay?

I actually don't like my boys tonight. Like I told cakeman they could easily back door cover tho

GL brotha
    lol yea now way in hell i thought they beat den at den but hey "amazing" happend

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok ppl heres tonights plays take em or fade em

SA-4

GS+6

HOU-4

POR-4

As always gl if ur with me and bad luck upon more bad luck if ur on the other side

Follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

smh i went 2-2 last night but i still made a good profit thanks to teasers so that makes me (8-5) should be better but hey shit happens at least im not losing money

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Gonna spend some of that profit on a John wall jersey?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol i aint mad at u good shit