SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Play Philly +3 at Miami

Play Philly +3 at Miami

Game Time: 11/27/2006 7:30:00 PM

By: Marc Lawrence

The early funk for the Miami Heat will continue tonight at home against Allen Iverson and the Philadelphia 76ers.

The defending world champion Miami Heat are hurting. Shaquille O'Neal is out with an injury, and the rest of the team is playing anything like the unit that won all the marbles last season.

Dwayne Wade, coming off a 35-point performance Saturday against Charlotte, leads Miami with a 27.7 scoring average, adding an even 8.0 assists per game. Wade has been forced to pick up most of ths slack for Shaq who has played in just four of the team's 13 games so far this season.

Look for the 76ers to improve on their 24-10 ATS mark as a visitor in this series. Grab the points with Philadelphia here tonight.

Play: 76ers +3
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 01:52 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The 6ers are the only way I could play this game as well. Unitil the Heat can prove that there back to there even semi-winning ways, I just can't back them at this time.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

That ats record as a visitor for Philadelphia is hard to ignore. I will be on them for a couple units tonight myself.