rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

sacramento +9.5 today over memphis

Loving this play... Even though this team is atrocious... have 2 back them in this spot here getting 9.5 points against a memphis team whos lost 3 straight games by 22,26, and 21. This team has no bench... struggles to ever reach 100 and is missing randalph, their 2nd leading scorer and leading rebounder. He averages 4 more rebounds than 2nd leading rebounder gasol... I do not see any reason memphis wins by 10+ tonight... This team thrives on pounding the ball to randalph in the paint. Missing him is huge tonight

GoeGurt
    GoeGurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

couldn't agree with your anymore kinda like the nets also how u feel about that game changing the spread to -3

dosogood
    dosogood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

i love this play...already got it..
    thinking about a little ML but dont know if i`m that crazy

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by GoeGurt View Post
    couldn't agree with your anymore kinda like the nets also how u feel about that game changing the spread to -3
    that 9 point swing is extremely confusing to me... I wouldnt trust nets -6 against atlanta.. you never know when atlanta will show up or not. I wouldnt bet that game honestly.. toss up. @dosogood you arent crazy.. i was thinking the same thing lol