noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

clippers-5.5 tonight

clippers look like the play anyone else like them to roll over wolves?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

People are for whatever reason trying to fade the Clippers. They faded them against Memphis and Houston and got their asses handed to them. Why go against the better team that's playing good ball even w/o their best player, when you simply play the Clippers until they lose...

Clippers minus the points.

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Clippers -4.5 and over 192.5 >>> is my play

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Or....you could simply play Minn until they cover. Hmm....

sooner13

Jumping on a team when they are hot and qutting with them off a loss is the opposite strategy you want to take. Fade them ATS and quit playing them when you win. Play Minn to cover ATS until they do, and end with a win. Playing based on gut feeling or what they did in their last 2 games is sure way to end up on the wrong side. Not saying you'll lose this bet, just saying there are valid reasons to fade the Clips tonight. Goodluck either way!

easton1j
    easton1j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Fade them ATS and quit playing them when you win?? Maybe I'm confused but that doesn't make sense to me. A team like the Clippers who can easily cover the spread in almost any game - why would you fade that hoping eventually they don't cover and then not play them anymore? I can't see any valid reason to fade the clippers tonight, with this line and against this team, other than the fact that the public is on them and people think that means teams can't win.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

imma be honest with u if the clips lose this gm i can live with it cause thats the only way they dont cover the spread imo now if i play min+5 and lob city rolls all over the babywolves ill jump out my Fn window for being an idiot NBA is not the sport to try n be sharp in. Either the teams are a good match-up and the lines to high or its a good team thats being undervalued on the line other than that U TAKE THE BETTER penetrating TEAM

sooner13

Yes, my point is, if you jump on LA now and they win ATS tonight, then your strategy is to play them again next game to win ATS just because they're still hot and you won. Then what if they lose next game.....did you turn a profit? I mean, isn't that the point to why we are here?
    Now if I fade the Clips tonight and win, I'm done, profit and move on. If they do beat the spread and I lose, then I can bet against them and get back my loss plus a unit by doing the same next game and turn a profit and quit when I win.
    Your logic says that because they are hot they stay hot so ride them til they lose. My logic says they can't cover an infinite number of times and I'll play against them til they lose and end the series of bets with a win. You quit when you're ahead, not when you're behind.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

the point is to take the team you think will cover the spread, so you win your bet, screw this "fade" BS
    Points Awarded:

HardCore gave Yinz Hooligan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

easton1j
    easton1j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Sooner - your logic makes no sense. How can you turn a profit if you keep backing a team like minny until they finally cover?? Unless you are risking more units each time. This is like a blackjack player doubling his bet until he finally wins a hand. Get real here.

sooner13

Do a little searching around the NBA forum, it'll come to you. It's not a secret. It's a system and it works. Happy Gambling buddy!

hazeee
    hazeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

lol isn't that just a chase system...

sooner13

Yuuup! He wanted a reason why people would ever fade the Clippers and I was just giving him one. hazeee, you've been a member for 2 yrs and posted 22 times, you can lol all you want but it makes money and that's all that matters.

hazeee
    hazeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

i was loling because this was a stupid argument.