Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lakers -2.5 Tomorrow Against Miami

Am I missing something here? One of the worst teams in the NBA is a 2.5 fave over one of the best teams in the NBA. I'd feel a lot better taking LA if Gasol weren't playing, but I'd imagine LA is the play tomorrow, right?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Exactly the response I'd expect from SBR.....90% of the public will be dying to get Miami as a dog.

I don't even know what side I'm taking, because I want to see what happens tonight against Golden State, but this line is definitely fishy.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers are now gelling,

they are not the sub 500 team they were,

the last few games proved this..........

This does not mean they beat the heat though................

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lakers are now gelling,

they are not the sub 500 team they were,

the last few games proved this..........

This does not mean they beat the heat though................
    LA has now won 2 in a row.....could this be the game that finally turns their season around?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lakers look good at first glance. I'm being overly careful with that team however.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

heat playing like crap on the road, 2nd half of a back to back after tough GS tonight?

LA is the play for sure.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

howard is key. if you think he can make an impact take the lakers at will, lebron has never fared well against him. otherwise... cmon, dont joke yourselves, heat own the lakers just as the cavs of lebron did. and remember when everyone thought the heat would lose to the thunder? I think I'll go with the same two bets of that night, Heat and under.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    LA has now won 2 in a row.....could this be the game that finally turns their season around?
    They are finally using Howard the way he was built to be used............

180 degrees=Good chance if they continue this Howard style of play............

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

this looks like one of those games to bet the over on

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Depends on the outcome of tonight's game. If Miami wins tonight, I'll pound the hell out of the Lakers. But if they lose, they should bounce back tomorrow night against the pathetic Lakers. Just my2 cents.
    Points Awarded:

humble gave aireent777 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Miami is NOT one of the best teams in the NBA (reg-season). I would call them a 'good' team at best.

Having said that, I can't believe this line either. Lakers getting too much respect here based on a couple of good games. But this line screams LAL or no play.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Lakers...line says it all

PAULYPOKER

The Lakeshow it is!!!!!!!!!!

cdubz
    cdubz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Perfect spot for lakers... Heat letdown tomorrow

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Lakeshow!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Unbettable.

jsleeeee
    Money is evil
    jsleeeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    heat playing like crap on the road, 2nd half of a back to back after tough GS tonight?

LA is the play for sure.
    LOL did u watch the game? Lebron, wade, AND Bosh didnt have to play last quarter cause they were up by 40

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Am I missing something here? One of the worst teams in the NBA is a 2.5 fave over one of the best teams in the NBA. I'd feel a lot better taking LA if Gasol weren't playing, but I'd imagine LA is the play tomorrow, right?
    Yeh you are. Miami is a garbage road team. Below .500 before playing GS tonight. They were garbage during this long road trip and their recent game against Utah was laughable. They were down 20 till the 4th in which they made somewhat a game of it. They were a 3 point fav in that game. 3rd game in 4 nights and a B2B for Miami when they play Lakers tonight. LAL has come alive it seems, but i doubt it will last long. It should be a good game and i think the link will shrink

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

2* - [508] Los Angeles Lakers -2.5 -110 vs Miami Heat

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post

LA is the play for sure.
    tough? that game was a blow out and starters got to rest

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Lakers are garbage pal Miami will bury them

yelohell
    yelohell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

Lakers are jelling as of the moment because of the 2 game win streak.

Heat on the other hand got a solid win last night with the GSW. I think Miami will continue to win the road trips. Also, LBJ and the gang will be pumped up to play Kobe in Staples. I think they will not be sloppy getting some board.

My play would be Miami or just fade the game.

threats77
    threats77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

can't believe some of you are thinking the lakers are really turning things around..I mean they beat 2 really bad teams and the game vs bucks was 6-7 point lead going into the 4th..so it's not like they blew them out early..plus d12 only plays well against teams with zero prescense in the middle..d12 wouldn't of done dick had varajeo been there

as for the game..line is definitely fishy..I wouldn't trust the lakers vs any of the top teams in the league..bosh owns d12 since the raptor days...no one can guard bron..call me crazy..but I like the heat here...and guess what? I'm a lakers fan and live in LA..still don't trust them

just can't say the lakers are rolling when they've beaten a couple of crappy teams they should beat..had they been playoff type teams then I think you can discuss that..but the cavs and bucks..get the F out of here

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by threats77 View Post
    can't believe some of you are thinking the lakers are really turning things around..I mean they beat 2 really bad teams and the game vs bucks was 6-7 point lead going into the 4th..so it's not like they blew them out early..plus d12 only plays well against teams with zero prescense in the middle..d12 wouldn't of done dick had varajeo been there

as for the game..line is definitely fishy..I wouldn't trust the lakers vs any of the top teams in the league..bosh owns d12 since the raptor days...no one can guard bron..call me crazy..but I like the heat here...and guess what? I'm a lakers fan and live in LA..still don't trust them

just can't say the lakers are rolling when they've beaten a couple of crappy teams they should beat..had they been playoff type teams then I think you can discuss that..but the cavs and bucks..get the F out of here
    No offense but you seem pretty clueless. Bucks had a 3 point lead in that game for about 30 seconds and it was all Lakers. It wasn't even a close game. Pretty much wire to wire for LA. Speedy is wrong for thinking LA is one of the worst teams. Although I forgive him because he is an NFL guy. Your record doesn't mean anything in the NBA at this point in the year. There's more than half a season left to play. I kind of like Miami in this game but LA size is gonna give them some problems.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

This game is a flip pure and simple. The fact that LA is favoured really means nothing other than that the books are protecting themselves.
    Points Awarded:

skidrow gave JOHON8 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No offense but you seem pretty clueless. Bucks had a 3 point lead in that game for about 30 seconds and it was all Lakers. It wasn't even a close game. Pretty much wire to wire for LA. Speedy is wrong for thinking LA is one of the worst teams. Although I forgive him because he is an NFL guy. Your record doesn't mean anything in the NBA at this point in the year. There's more than half a season left to play. I kind of like Miami in this game but LA size is gonna give them some problems.
    It was an exaggeration. I was just trying to make a point that the line looked weird, especially with the records of the two teams. I've actually been fairly optimistic about the Lakers all season, and I still think they turn it around and make the playoffs. Ignore the avy, I'm more of a basketball guy than a football guy.

atc117
    atc117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I love these fishy lines. The side that's hard to bet usually comes cashes.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

It'$ Dwayne Wade'$ birthday lol. The$e thing$ matter......

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Heat ML

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Miami heat all the way

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

I remember Orl vs Mia games last year. Heat had a tough time dealing with dwight. I hope Lakers pull this one. It'll surely boost their confidence.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tend to agree with Threats77 here. I'm not going to buy the Lakers are gelling or have caught fire after beating 2 garbage teams at home. That said I would lean Miami simply because they are the better squad and after getting plenty of rest last night should come in to L.A. with motivation to end a bad road trip on a good note. Miami will run run run!!

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Tend to agree with Threats77 here. I'm not going to buy the Lakers are gelling or have caught fire after beating 2 garbage teams at home. That said I would lean Miami simply because they are the better squad and after getting plenty of rest last night should come in to L.A. with motivation to end a bad road trip on a good note. Miami will run run run!!
    It doesn't really matter if the Lakers are turning it around or not. We are not trying to predict the rest of their season, all that matters is this game. Bad teams beat good teams everyday in the NBA.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

my only thought is MIA 29th in rebounding, LA 4th. They play a good defensive game, none of those easy ass layups they love to give up, and they should be able to grind out the win

12 Last