spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

NBA PROP SHOP (wed)

I have a few player props that I would like some input on
    1. Carlos Delfino to go under 11.5 points against Dallas. He put up 10 pts last game vs them but from looking at his game logs. It looks as he will have a slow game tonight. He put up 16 pts his last 2 games and has never been hot for more than 2 games. He has a pattern that i took into concern. (-105)

2. O.J. Mayo to go over 17.5 points vs Houston. He put up 40 points last game vs them. His last game he put up 20 points and from looking at his game logs, his pattern seems to be that he will have another good game for over 20 points. (-105)

3. Mike Conley to go over 13.5 points vs the spurs. Last game vs the spurs was 5 days ago and he put up 21 points and the first game he put up 18. His last 2 games have been low scoring so b.c of his game logs pattern it looks goood for him to have a good game. If he scores under 10 points for 2 games in a row, his 3rd game is always high scoring. (-125)

4. Tony Parker for over 22 points vs memphis. He put up 30 points against them BOTH games. No pattern for parker.

5. Tony parker for under 7 assists. He had 5 assits in the game 5 days ago and 6 assits in the first game. He barley goes over 7 , usually around 5 or 6

POST YOUR PROPS OR COMMENTS. GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by spartanbet; 01-16-13 at 04:10 PM.

spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Im cashin in with Mike conley . OVER baby.