imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why shouldn't we unload on Minnesota +9.5 on Monday?

Minnesota has won 3 in a row.. They have only given up 100pts once this season.. Kevin Garnett.. nine and a half seems a bit much especially this early in the season.. Anyone agree?

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very interesting line as the T-Wolves are gettin as much as the Hornets were. Dallas seems to have hit their stride, I will have to look into this one.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also - I don't think it is ever a good idea to "unload", remember money management is the key to success.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting pick, bro. It has potential IMO.

Minny is playing better -- the teams they beat last week have been playing reasonably well. They even got a road win at NOK, where they had a little extra motivation after losing a heartbreaker on a Peja 3 in Minneapolis the week before.

Dallas is flat out scary now, though -- I have them ranked as the #1 performers over the last 10 games, with a power rating that's higher than any other #1 team so far this year.

I put Minny's chances to win the game at .345. Under Avery the Mavs usually put the defensive hammer down when they are a decent-sized favorfite (that they couldn't do it to GS may be one good sign that GS is for real.) I think Minny will be in the game at some point in the second half -- but Dallas is playing really well, and while Minny is the right side in my opinion, who knows whether they'll be in contact with the Mavs in the final minute. Wolves have to go to Houston the next night, so if they get down by 12-14 in the 2d half, you have to wonder if they might start looking ahead.
    Last edited by Jay Edgar; 11-26-06 at 10:40 PM.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks for your input Jay Edgar..