JT Hughes
    JT Hughes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

The thread you all have been waiting for.

Ok so my record is currently 1-1 on SBR. But tonight I will be making some serious bank. This isn't going to be a "cheeseburger ass bet" as one member put it. This is going to be a bet your house type wager. Here it is, absolutely free of charge. Unless you would like to donate some betpoints that is...

Miami at -7.

Lock it in and make your money.

You're welcome.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Oh this is exactly what I've been waiting for! A 1-1 capper going with the heat ?'
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze0 gave NavsPicks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ColdBeerHere, Crowing Capers, and brainfreeze0

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Oh this is exactly what I've been waiting for! A 1-1 capper going with the heat ?'

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Well you've really proven yourself to SBR with such an extensive record. I was waiting for this thread all day, and it's free!?!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by JT Hughes View Post
    Ok so my record is currently 1-1 on SBR. But tonight I will be making some serious bank. This isn't going to be a "cheeseburger ass bet" as one member put it. This is going to be a bet your house type wager. Here it is, absolutely free of charge. Unless you would like to donate some betpoints that is...

Miami at -7.

Lock it in and make your money.

You're welcome.
    Oh yeah? I assume you are betting your bankroll in this spot then. Hope your don't lose since you probably want be able to make another play.

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    I'm on my stupid phone and I can.t donate you points..I'll do it once I come back home

KingDF
    KingDF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I was fully expecting to see naked women holding up a board with an 8 team parlay that can't lose... your thread is false advertising.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Italy

JT Hughes
    JT Hughes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Well it looks like i was right. Your welcome. Come back tomorrow for another play. Please feel free to drop off a few points as a donation....I mean as a way to show some appreciation for my help.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

loooooolllllllll starts off his SBR career 2-1 in picks and wants points.... give yer head a shake bro