cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help! Science F*ckers Want Collusion Without Monetary Consideration

Science F*ckers have invaded the WNBA threads lookin' for cheese and got upset that the lines weren't being served up at a time that is not commensurate with a certain prescribed time that is appropriate for collusive activity in the small market we know as the WNBA. And that sounds fine on the surface. I have come to understand that collusive activites made devastating results for certain partners in the Arena Football League. These same certain partners would like the same type of situation with the WNBA, and have gone to great lengths to prove that it would be a great idea if we were to release our plays at a time that is correct for collusive activites.

I have been driving cross country for the last few days thinking on this subject, and I see that a few others have as well. I came to the conclusion that since we're giving te shit away for free anyway then who gives a flying f*ck about what time the plays are released. I figured that the only way that we would start to care about this situation is basically the moment that we start to sell our picks, and at notime before. We are just a couple of underground guys who happen to be good at their craft.

One look at the NBA Playoffs threads will show what we are capable of. When you combine that wit tis thread, it mens that we are making a LOT of money for our group. Collusion costs, my friends. In oreder to pull us in under wing, it just makes sense to compensate us. John Morrison already invaded these same threads and stole an idea from one of our members. So we are good and we are getting noticed (See google). If you want to make the product good and better for all parties concerned, a small piece of collusion between the requestor and the subject is in order. if you guys made $100,000 apiece last year then it seems like I'm not out of line asking for something in return to let y'all in on a piece of the action when you want it and how you want it.

When you science f*ckers get real let us know. Until then we will continue peeling back big bread ALL NFL and NBA season long without help from NOT ONE OF YOU science f*ckers. We know our shit and when the sun comes up in the morning we'll have a pick available to go along with the overall killing run we're having in basketball both men and women.
    Points Awarded:

SexyMit gave cocknocker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW.............WELL SAID COUNT ME IN...........
    Oh & just for the record .....I don't know dick about science, I just know (& trust)
    that you & Sexy KNOW WHAT THE F#CK YOU ARE DOING- COUNT ME IN

cocknocker

No responses from the scientists as usual. Ain't no free collusive edge without compensation.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Science F*ckers have invaded the WNBA threads lookin' for cheese and got upset that the lines weren't being served up at a time that is not commensurate with a certain prescribed time that is appropriate for collusive activity in the small market we know as the WNBA. And that sounds fine on the surface. I have come to understand that collusive activites made devastating results for certain partners in the Arena Football League. These same certain partners would like the same type of situation with the WNBA, and have gone to great lengths to prove that it would be a great idea if we were to release our plays at a time that is correct for collusive activites.

I have been driving cross country for the last few days thinking on this subject, and I see that a few others have as well. I came to the conclusion that since we're giving te shit away for free anyway then who gives a flying f*ck about what time the plays are released. I figured that the only way that we would start to care about this situation is basically the moment that we start to sell our picks, and at notime before. We are just a couple of underground guys who happen to be good at their craft.

One look at the NBA Playoffs threads will show what we are capable of. When you combine that wit tis thread, it mens that we are making a LOT of money for our group. Collusion costs, my friends. In oreder to pull us in under wing, it just makes sense to compensate us. John Morrison already invaded these same threads and stole an idea from one of our members. So we are good and we are getting noticed (See google). If you want to make the product good and better for all parties concerned, a small piece of collusion between the requestor and the subject is in order. if you guys made $100,000 apiece last year then it seems like I'm not out of line asking for something in return to let y'all in on a piece of the action when you want it and how you want it.

When you science f*ckers get real let us know. Until then we will continue peeling back big bread ALL NFL and NBA season long without help from NOT ONE OF YOU science f*ckers. We know our shit and when the sun comes up in the morning we'll have a pick available to go along with the overall killing run we're having in basketball both men and women.
    And that is all I have to say about that... and now back to your regularly scheduled program already in progress!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

All Justin said is that he is often on the same side as you guys. Since you tend to think small (and I don't believe you can do any different), your little bets sometimes move lines before limits are raised and decrease value. Since you're clearly not good enough to be hitting limits at books, you really wouldn't understand. He made the mistake of assuming that you weren't a clown, a wannabe tout, and that you might have a clue. Clearly, he was mistaken. For as much as you spew about how "good" you are, it's actually rather hilarious that after all this time you're not hitting limits at books. Obviously, Justin overestimated you. I'm sure he regrets it.

SexyMit

There is a simple solution to this problem... And you know how to fix it. And I'm just curious how do you know that either one of us is not hitting limits at books? Cause I know I have never said how much I bet on a game! But the post above I think is the best post that I have ever seen you post. But however good luck with your science plays!

Zelda
    Zelda's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA/NFL playoffs have the sharpest lines, come back after beating 'em for several years.
    Until than you are another tout who had a lucky run (maybe, i donīt follow your shows).

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK is still the peep's champ IMHO. both him and SM are beasts in capping games. the calls they make are way ahead of game day which is helpful to learning cappers like myself. keep up the good work guys

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    There is a simple solution to this problem... And you know how to fix it. And I'm just curious how do you know that either one of us is not hitting limits at books? Cause I know I have never said how much I bet on a game! But the post above I think is the best post that I have ever seen you post. But however good luck with your science plays!
    If you're putting in your plays before limits are raised, how can you be hitting limits?

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK's record speaks for itself. He has a following that trust's his selections from years past to now the present, and without a doubt the future. His abilty to understand this thing is beyond what many cannot.
    Teamed up with others to make a stonger statement is awesome.

Let's not forget one thing here, we are here to kill the books!

Well said CK!

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    NBA/NFL playoffs have the sharpest lines, come back after beating 'em for several years.
    Until than you are another tout who had a lucky run (maybe, i donīt follow your shows).

Rewind to last year's NFL playoffs and NCAA College Bowl threads and look at what I did. That 80% win ratio shows why I am famous and you're not. I've already been good in front of everyone for several years now. And that was for free. Maybe if you turn tout I ight look you up. You need to start making money for that bullshit you're talking so someone can start listening

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

You're famous? LOL. I've heard it all now.

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    If you're putting in your plays before limits are raised, how can you be hitting limits?

Man if you're limiting your hits, then how are you raising your plays before putting them in.

Look Monkey, you are food for the touts. Keep on buying picks placekicker. I alreadyheard about you buying picks andnot even being good at that. Oh you didn't know that I did my homework on ya punter? Better break out that credit card and make another deposit and call to the service, Ray Guy.

Stick to studying placekicker

cocknocker

Now it's all been heard. I'm famous lol!

302,977 views on the WNBA thread. Monkey, no one cares about what you have to say because no one makes money when they f*ck with yo. That's why if you open a thread and don't put my name in the title, no one is going to come see what you're talking about. I'm about money, and you're about well, monkeying around

cocknocker

All Justin said is that he is often on the same side as you guys. Since you tend to think small (and I don't believe you can do any different), your little bets sometimes move lines before limits are raised and decrease value. Since you're clearly not good enough to be hitting limits at books, you really wouldn't understand. He made the mistake of assuming that you weren't a clown, a wannabe tout, and that you might have a clue. Clearly, he was mistaken. For as much as you spew about how "good" you are, it's actually rather hilarious that after all this time you're not hitting limits at books. Obviously, Justin overestimated you. I'm sure he regrets it.
    Man speaks of limits in wagering as if he was good enough to speak on the subject, lol!

Look man I hit limits when I play with my stock options. See I have a track record of being good at that too. I showed everyone how to turn a small investment on some C stock into $9000.00 right on the open threads. I mostly stay within the 1000 to 3000 range when playing hoops because I do it online for the most part. That is good enough for me and my family. Stop over analyzing what others do with their money and stick to trying to make the last second kicks. I am the People's Champ because those who are on my sisde are making money.

You science f*ckers weren't smart enough to figure out books good enough to pay you for my system and now you dreamers over there still can't figure out how a person was able to make up such a system. As far as i'm concerned, you should be paying me even to talk to me.

A placekicker talking about limits! What is the world coming too?

Anyway it matters not that Justin is on the same side with me frequently.I had him pegged for a good guy until he asked for something for nothing. He can miss me with the shit too, because i have been retired now since 1996 from just my real estate holdings alone, which is why I can afford to be online all day and then go on a two week roadie or send my wife off to Can Cun for a week, then go to Aruba next year. You don't know Mr. Gillespie from Bodog, or Chet Coppack, a wise guy from Chicago. You've never been to Costa Rica to visit the same books that are popular online.

So if it's bad for me to be a dime bettor then so what. I have already fulfilled my wildest dreams and been places I never thought I'd go in life from living the way that I do. It's a long way from West Oakland on 30th Street to the Valley of Kings. I've got pictures of the Sphinx with me in the foreground from betting dimes. Not a bad deal when you think of it.

Zelda

guy has gone crazy, one of those touts telling you how great it is to be a free rich man...
    listen Cockid: noone cares, we know all your buddies here are sell outs or dumbasses.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

We all make mistakes. I learn from mine, and move on.

cocknocker

guy has gone crazy, one of those touts telling you how great it is to be a free rich man...
    listen Cockid: noone cares, we know all your buddies here are sell outs or dumbasses.

Listen Zelda the Warlock, no one's talking to you. You don't even register as worthy to involve yourself in a conversation between two grown men. Back to business.

Justin

I am glad you've moved on. With pockets as deep as you profess, you sure got quiet when we asked for consideration for collusion. You science f*ckrs are always wanting shit for free. Look here, the Game ain't free.

Now you and Zelda the Warlock, Monkey Nuts and Flying Dutchy either play what I pick when I release it or get back to reading your element charts. You were better off not even saying anything when it all boils down to it.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I've bought picks now too? LOL. Any more lies or rumors you'd like to spread? You're definitely tout material. Most lying scumbags are...

This kid is an absolute moron. Not worth my time.

cocknocker

I've bought picks now too? LOL. Any more lies or rumors you'd like to spread? You're definitely tout material. Most lying scumbags are...

This kid is an absolute moron. Not worth my time.

Yeah that's right I saw that thread in the Think Tank and I also saw how you were blasted for it by another poster on the open threads. That's why you don't post picks. You're buying them, you tout lovin' f*cka. You know what? I believe the guy. You're nothing more than a keyboard coward who buys lousy picks and talks a lot of philosophy bullshit. Like I said mutherf*cker, put on a jersey punk. I wish you would accept my challenge you weak thinkin' fool! Look man stop the small talk. you keep on avoiding it. Let me spell it out for you

PUT ON A JERSEY PUNK OR SHUT UP

JayLiang
    JayLiang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

**** those mother****ers, LETS GET IT STARTED CK!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Yeah that's right I saw that thread in the Think Tank and I also saw how you were blasted for it by another poster on the open threads. That's why you don't post picks. You're buying them, you tout lovin' f*cka. You know what? I believe the guy. You're nothing more than a keyboard coward who buys lousy picks and talks a lot of philosophy bullshit. Like I said mutherf*cker, put on a jersey punk. I wish you would accept my challenge you weak thinkin' fool! Look man stop the small talk. you keep on avoiding it. Let me spell it out for you

PUT ON A JERSEY PUNK OR SHUT UP
    Never bought a pick in my life, retard. Just like a wannabe tout to make shit up. You're probably the biggest moron on this site. And that's saying a lot.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Put your monkey where your mouth is, take the challenge, and shut him up. If you're not willing to back up your attacks, then you're just a f*cking loudmouth pussy wannabe.

cocknocker

Never bought a pick in my life, retard. Just like a wannabe tout to make shit up. You're probably the biggest moron on this site. And that's saying a lot.
    Miss me with that bullshit, Monkey stroker. You know that you've been accused of buying picks in the past. Stop trying to act like you haven't. In my opinion, it wouldn't have come up if it wasn't true. You don't have any credibility, tout lover. Whatever service it is that you subscribe to still has your pockets empty. You smell like burgers cooking...

And if you're not a pick buyer then you should have no problem with a head to head for a calendar month right? I'll make you look like you were f*cking monkeys in front of an audience that might incude your Burger King co-workers. The buzzer just went off. Time to flip those burgers punk!

I can't wait for you to put on a jersey and come out here in general population, salad tosser

SexyMit

Miss me with that bullshit, Monkey stroker. You know that you've been accused of buying picks in the past. Stop trying to act like you haven't. In my opinion, it wouldn't have come up if it wasn't true. You don't have any credibility, tout lover. Whatever service it is that you subscribe to still has your pockets empty. You smell like burgers cooking...

And if you're not a pick buyer then you should have no problem with a head to head for a calendar month right? I'll make you look like you were f*cking monkeys in front of an audience that might incude your Burger King co-workers. The buzzer just went off. Time to flip those burgers punk!

I can't wait for you to put on a jersey and come out here in general population, salad tosser

Zelda

Your picks and most important prices for them tell everyone with a clue that you are a bloody amateur Cocksu...nocker.
    Just 1 example from his endless book of sports wisdom: "Sowers should never be a home dog". That is true capping fellas! lol MF is right, you are the biggest moron on this board, and that really means something. congrats on that

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Where have I even been accused of buying picks again, retard?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Bah. Fuk it. This moron isn't worth my time.

cocknocker

Your picks and most important prices for them tell everyone with a clue that you are a bloody amateur Cocksu...nocker.
    Just 1 example from his endless book of sports wisdom: "Sowers should never be a home dog". That is true capping fellas! lol MF is right, you are the biggest moron on this board, and that really means something. congrats on that
    Children, children, please go back to your room. Grown folks are talking.

cocknocker

Where have I even been accused of buying picks again, retard?
    I didn't say it happened again, placekicker. I only spoke about the time that I saw you being accused of buying tout picks. There are 16 principles to lying, and you just broke about three going on four of them, Pinocchio. Now put your credit card down and stop your subscription. I know that you need a little help.

And to show you that I'm sympathetic to your problems, Sexymit said that he would sell you his picks at a discounted rate which would bring you back a very positive yeild. You should try them. They work oh so good. As for me, I don't f*ck with science guys like you and your crew.

Zelda you can start putting up some picks of your own any day now. You can grab a jersey too and when I finish whopping you you can change your blank avatar to a picture of me since I'll already own you and all.

Monkeysucker,

I don't choose to do business with your type. I don't cater to scum. Stop coming here. If you are such a big player and all playing things to the limit, then wtf are you doing here allegedly defending your honor, pick buyer? You should be somewhere popping and locking, big time.

What a tout lovin' joke

cocknocker

Bah. Fuk it. This moron isn't worth my time.

No, this time isn't moron worthy. It f*cks....Bahhh

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am the People's Champ...

...you should be paying me even to talk to me.

A placekicker talking about limits! What is the world coming too?

Anyway it matters not that Justin is on the same side with me frequently.I had him pegged for a good guy until he asked for something for nothing.

It's a long way from West Oakland on 30th Street to the Valley of Kings.

Listen, I've never heard of you, I don't follow what you do, and I don't care. But you do know that they buried a lot of megalomaniacs in the Valley of Kings, right?

A little success has gone to your head. It means you're not used to it. And guess what that means.

Zelda

Cocknucker...listen, iīll say it sloooowly for you...
    professionals know that...records only mean something...over a longer period of time...no i have to disappoint you 1 season isnīt enough...thatīs only good for touts...to lure in dumbasses like Roaqbettor...

And i...no wait... we coz i dare saying MF prolly thinks the same...have better things to do...then playing around on this....forum that cannot be taken serious anyway...with a clown like you Cocknucker...just because you think that itīs cool to....post plays that win sometimes...

Got that? Right, didnīt think so

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi rooster! Can I join your internet Mafia, please?

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, even Shortstop has to add his 2cents!

12 Last