wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Anyone else hit that Portland ML live line last nite??

I had 50 to win 72 on Blazers ML reg bet. But in Middle of the 4th when they were down 8 the live line was +1100. I could feel the momentum swinging and was amazed the live line was that high only being down 8. figured it was too good value to pass by so i put down 10 bucks to win 110. So wound up winning 182 on that game. GREAT ending!!! just curious if anyone else out there saw it or hopped on it also??

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

I saw it at +460 when they were down by 6 toward the end there...I was one click away from putting $20 on it and decided it wasn't a smart move so I backed off. I'm still kicking myself for that

Blazer12
    Blazer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

was at the game and threw 100 bucks on the game when they were down 8 with 6 min left and got them at +550 but not nearly the +1100 that you got. I use bovada and there live lines are pretty crappy so i guess that does not surprise me much. Congrats on the hit. Blazers have made me a lot of money this year! Hope they have for you also, pounding them tonight against golden state at +7 1/2

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer12 View Post
    was at the game and threw 100 bucks on the game when they were down 8 with 6 min left and got them at +550 but not nearly the +1100 that you got. I use bovada and there live lines are pretty crappy so i guess that does not surprise me much. Congrats on the hit. Blazers have made me a lot of money this year! Hope they have for you also, pounding them tonight against golden state at +7 1/2
    Yeah they have actually. I love taking them 2nd half when they are trailing at halftime, when they are at home. Its hit almost every time. I would have done it again last night but had already bet on them anyway. I dont know wha the ml halftime line was, but i know they were down 13 and they were giving 2.5 2nd half. imagine it was prob around +400 or close to that. BTW, must have been an unreal game to be at. Im from philly, and have always been impressed by the crowds in Portland games, going back to the 80's.

Blazer12
    Blazer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

it really is one of the best home crowds around. Seriously a lot of fun when it gets rocking. I recall the second half money line was about +700 but I dont know for sure. they were down by 13 and then with the -2.5 second half it would put the total at 10.5 and if it was +550 when they were down 8 then +700 seems reasonable. Portland has one of the best starting five in the game but where they struggle is with their bench. Luckily the blazers coach realized that he was not going to win unless he played his starters heavy minutes otherwise the game would not have very close.