chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Isn't this exactly the type of game the Bulls win?

Coming off a loss to the Bucks, on the road, against a top team in the league?

Only thing that makes me doubt is Kirk Hinrich being out. But Raymond Felton is out too.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

like the bulls here .. just dunno if i can fade the knicks at home tonight with melo coming back

plus bulls beat them twice already as well so who knows

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Until Felton is back I can't back Knicks again.

chantrain

Maybe Melo coming back won't make that much of a difference? Bulls are better at several key positions and if they play up to their potential they can beat the Knicks just as they've done before.

They're coming off a loss to the Bucks where the Bucks played AMAZING both offensively and defensively. Bucks had like 13 blocked shots in that game.

I just don't see the Knicks interior defense being as good as that, not with Tyson Chandler making his comeback from a neck injury....

right?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

U obviously didnt research this game at all. Not surprised

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    That's a really fukking helpful comment jackass. You got anything constructive to add?

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Melo will be a big difference. If Melo had played last night against Indy then I would have to fade them tonight. This game will be different. They will not lose twice to the Bulls at home and certainly will not lose thrice to the Bulls this season.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Think it should be Knicks -3/-3.5. Like the over if it drops below 191.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Do not back the bulls if hinrich isn't playing. Robinson having to start at point is a disaster

chantrain

It depends on thr match up really. Robinson had problems with Brandon Jennings but is he gonna have problems against old ass Jason Kidd?

I dunno. Raymond Felton not playing may be the key to this game. That and 3's falling/not falling for J.R. Smith/Novak/Melo

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    Do not back the bulls if hinrich isn't playing. Robinson having to start at point is a disaster
    Exactly!! I'm all for the Knicks here if you're sure Hinrich isn't playing. He is key defensively . I got burned betting on the Bulls their last game vs. the Bucks, not knowing Hinrich was out. Jennings just had all his ways with little Nate. He can't even guard Kidd or that Italian guy...just shoot over him.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

If more info is needed, just watch the part of the bucks/bulls game where the momentum was completely shifting towards the Bulls side, they have a 2-1 with Robinson and, I believe, Gibson, and dumb ole night jumps, turns backwards and gives the ball to Bellineli at the three point line who obviously wasn't expecting and doesn't even shoot. Gibson gets at least a bucket or a foul, maybe an and1. Bulls end up bricking one, and Dunleavy 3 points on the other end. Boom, gameover, thank you very much Nate Robinson said no one ever unless the Bucks.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    Exactly!! I'm all for the Knicks here if you're sure Hinrich isn't playing. He is key defensively . I got burned betting on the Bulls their last game vs. the Bucks, not knowing Hinrich was out. Jennings just had all his ways with little Nate. He can't even guard Kidd or that Italian guy...just shoot over him.

Knicks -4

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Knicks will wn without the bulla playing hiny

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Tricky game here. I'm going with the knickerbockers they have melo back and alot of motivation against the bulls.

chantrain

aww shit

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

nice call man. bulls matchup well against knicks. these games don't come around too often. bulls 3-0 vs. knicks this year