brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I hate women announcers

Whoever this women is is just annoying. Hard to even concentrate on the game. She doesn't even know wtf she's talking about. She starts talking about Grant Hill's return and says she doesn't like it that Barnes will be taken out of the rotation and the other announcer has to correct her and tell her he "welllll he won't be taken out of the rotation"." They need to stick to women sports. F all of this politically correct bs. We all know thats the only reason she's there in the first place.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 01-10-13 at 12:08 AM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Agreed.

Some woman was doing a bowl game last week and she was horrendous.

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

It really creates an atmosphere that lacks energy, and lulls me to sleep.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I'm a pretty liberal guy but I refuse to listen to female announcers

i turn off the tv every time, dont care if its the greatest game ever

fuk that shit

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I think they're great in tennis..just an opinion though, obviously.

jdskbjyemlspwams
    jdskbjyemlspwams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Yeah, women are terrible at man sports. Men are so much better at commentating on sports than women. Hahaha.

Oh yeah...

How about instead of rallying against a couple ladies trying to get a paycheck (as misguided as their ventures might be), you rally against the big networks who use their sexuality in a lame attempt to grab a few more viewers (because let's be honest, we know that that's all they're there for). And while we're at it, why don't we go against these networks who hire dolts like Joe Buck instead of paying commentators who actually have a personality and know a bit about the teams they're talking about.

I mean, I'm just saying...

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by jdskbjyemlspwams View Post
    Yeah, women are terrible at man sports. Men are so much better at commentating on sports than women. Hahaha.

Oh yeah...

How about instead of rallying against a couple ladies trying to get a paycheck (as misguided as their ventures might be), you rally against the big networks who use their sexuality in a lame attempt to grab a few more viewers (because let's be honest, we know that that's all they're there for). And while we're at it, why don't we go against these networks who hire dolts like Joe Buck instead of paying commentators who actually have a personality and know a bit about the teams they're talking about.

I mean, I'm just saying...
    You must be a woman.

jdskbjyemlspwams

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    You must be a woman.
    Nope, I'm just not a bigot.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by jdskbjyemlspwams View Post
    Nope, I'm just not a bigot.
    So then you feel women should be playing in the nba and offensive line of the nfl as wll?

jdskbjyemlspwams

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    So then you feel women should be playing in the nba and offensive line of the nfl as wll?
    If they can compete and perform at the same level as men, yeah. However it's pretty obvious that that would never work out because of various circumstances. But yeah, why not?

brainfreeze0

Lmao

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

we had a female announcer in the Australian Football League over here a few years back, deadset you could not listen to her....had NO IDEA and just came out with sh*t cliches over and over....fittingly she only commentated on my teams games thus rendering the ones she did unwatchable....in a championship winning year

they can do that sh*t between quarters no worries but they should never be on the main commentary team, its always a train wreck

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

When I watch a game with a woman its obvious they have no idea what is going on with the game. "ohhh that was a replay ohhhh"

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Izza77 View Post
    we had a female announcer in the Australian Football League over here a few years back, deadset you could not listen to her....had NO IDEA and just came out with sh*t cliches over and over....fittingly she only commentated on my teams games thus rendering the ones she did unwatchable....in a championship winning year

they can do that sh*t between quarters no worries but they should never be on the main commentary team, its always a train wreck
    I also hated Kelly Underwood.
    She actually got ousted because of many letters of comlaint channel 10 get.

"And that guy, kicks it to that guy, who handballs to that guy and it's a goal...I think"

You could almost hear the male commentators in the background thinking "fu c k me, why can't I work for channel 7 and get to work with Dennis"

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only use a female has in commentating/announcing is if she's doing that on the field sh*t where she gets fed word-for-word what to say from producers and whoever she interviews on the sideline as a filler between breaks or whenever men aren't hard at work. And to let the folks at home see something other than sweaty muscular men for a few seconds on the hour.

I'm not overtly sexist (I get a lot of objections from the audience when I say this though), but I firmly believe men are better than women in nearly every aspect.

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

women who are responsible for affiliates departments are even worse ...