HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

-$-hardcore-$-

ok im officially going to start posting my plays on the forum im not the sharpest guy in the world but then again who is when it comes to betting NBA. nothing official yet just leans

NOH+3 --waiting to see if it goes to 4 the publics pounding hou and they should but the lines not moving..hmm wonder what that means

TOR-4 --Raptors aint losing 3 straight at home and on top of that they damn sure aint losing 3 straight to phi my boy dorozan should ball tonight after that stinker against okc throw in 10 ast from calderon and they roll

ATL- whatever --i dont care what the line is im taking atl verajao couldnt even practice mon he's not playing tonight atl has lost 3 straight they will roll tonight normally they dont try till the 2nd half not tonight they come out the gate pist tonight

Just leans will make final picks later

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

2 more gms im thinking about playing dal+11 and orl+11 i think these 2 teams have the best chance of covering just leans tho

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i want to play toronto but im going to the game tonight, i dont bet games i go to .

KingDF
    KingDF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Screw the Hawks, they killed my 7 team parlay last night. LOL.

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingDF View Post
    Screw the Hawks, they killed my 7 team parlay last night. LOL.
    Name:  22789752.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  124.7 KB

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

final plays coming shortly but tor-4 and dal+10 wont be any of them..i liked tor but ross might not play and 72% of the public is on the dal ml just cant figure that 1 out and 74% are on clipshow-10 im confused hoestly so im passing on the gm entirely

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok degenerates heres my final plays for 1/9/13 take em or fade em

atl-4

Chi-5 1/2

Uta-4 1/2

dal+10-- Dont ask me why its just a gut feeling smh i try and pick 1 dog a night. Favorites are my specialty tho so fade this pick

gl tonight with what ever you'all decide