johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Monday January 07, 2012 Plays!!!

Current Record

(24-23)(+$131)

Portland -6 (-120). Buy +0.5. I see a big stinking blowout here. Orlando can't close out games for shit. Portland money at home. I will take the home team here. $240 to win $200

Might play one more, might not..

johnnymapalo

Hold up. Portland play not made yet. Only a lean.

johnnymapalo

Ok, 2 plays locked in for the night. Scratch the Portland play. I need to watch Portland play some more to see how they play:

Knicks -6 (-110). Although the Knicks are so damn inconsistent I will pick them here as a fade of Boston. Boston is old and they flat out suck. As long as New York brings it they should out Boston's fire real quick. $220 to win $200

Memphis -3 (-120). Buy +0.5. I feel the line is low enough for me to take Memphis over Sacramento. Sacramento is good and young but they're erratic. I like the young and athletic Grizzlies to manhandle Sacramento on the small number. $60 to win $50

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like both of em, in theory. haven't looked into anything ball. happy hockey is back, can start betting hockey and start JUST WATCHING basketball instead of stressing it.

johnnymapalo

Current Record

(25-24)(-$61)

Phuck!!! The New York Tricks phucked me in the a$$hole. I should have known not to play the inconsistent Knicks. They are off my betting card until further notice. Memphis manhandled Sacramento like I expected. I can't believe so many people were on the Kings, they suck!!! On to tomorrow.

Lol, on a side note. I wrote the word F.UCK and it spelled the word "penetrate". I kept re-editing my post to take out the word "penetrate" and it kept reappearing. Now, I realize "penetrate" is the sbr word for "F.UCK". Lol..